What could the problem be??

Hey all, yesterday I sadly took off my summer wheels in preparation for winter, and noticed that my n/s/r sits slightly higher than the o/s/r, had it up yesterday and I've got both adjusters wound right down to the bottom, it's on new coilies so the shocks are new and springs are new, only other point I can think of with rear suspension is the axle beam bushes. Could they be worn? The only other thing I can think of is the battery is on the o/s, would that make such a difference? There is about an inch difference between both sides if that's any indication to anyone.

Pete

Check all your springs are seated correctly. There's a notch in the platform into which the end of the spring sits. Of course, this may not matter if the coilover springs don't sit on the platform, but on the adjuster.

From what I can make out Ray the top of the spring sits around a dimple in the chassis, when the weight is off the axle there is a little play in where it can sit. Can't see any notch as such. Beginning to irritate me slightly mate!

Ah, I see what you mean buddy, no, the spring sits on the adjuster itself. Starting to think in going to need 16" wheels and adjust them up accordingly!

Hey Marcus, howd that sudi treating you?! Well it may not quite be an inch, but still noticeable, o/s I can't get my fingers between the arch straight, whereas with the n/s I just can.

haha, yeah good cheers man, bit of a step up from the lupo :lol: still miss the lupo every now and again as it was quite fun throwing it round bends and jumping around!

hmmm, i know when mark had his rs's on all the way down it only rubbed on the o/s at the back and not the other.