who has the lowest lupo then ? pics required

benters

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right before someone moans upload a pic on my phone not sure of the quality lol as you can see still got ballon tyres on and afew tricks up my sleve (by no means boasting the lowest lup but its all fun lol) has no one mensioned lilmickys lupo these an awesome pic in the brown beastie build thread lol P.s ino fronts high atm

utf-8BSGFsdG9uLTIwMTExMjIxLTAwMDM1LmpwZw.jpg

Edited by AJ Joyce

• 4 weeks later...

yeah joe i didnt know what to expect never bin before quite a few cars (majority) weren't my taste an yeah well av to sort suttin urs was spot on when i saw it still got banded gts? and yeah dont worry fronts getting sorted just need to move a few things around :)

erm well i have it in two "settings" daily low where its not so bad which is only a little higher and then show low where its still driveable but its the best round town lol abit nervous about getin into edition field haaa

(will be fine if i relocate the fuel tank and shift a few bits round lol)

Edited by AJ Joyce

yeah joe i didnt know what to expect never bin before quite a few cars (majority) weren't my taste an yeah well av to sort suttin urs was spot on when i saw it still got banded gts? and yeah dont worry fronts getting sorted just need to move a few things around :)

The one with the bandeds is adam in chester i think, mines high as hell atm, been working on the little things, got KWs coming next week though ;) we always chill at the oaks on an evening, should come down only 15 mins from you :)

Ahhh sorry dude I get so lost with all the lups lol and yeah man sounds good to me we'll sort somthing out and me an a few of the lads from here will come over :)

-_- walked into that one I supose haa but I did think the jam was an added bonus :P