who has the lowest lupo then ? pics required

benters

went to collect a set of wheels from a fellow lupo owner and he owns the lowest lupo i have seen, reckoned on 60mm drop IIRC. .perhaps more, he commented that mine was way to high at just 40mm lower than standard..question is who owns the lowest. My nephew runs his Mk 3 golf virtually on the ground, anyone running super low ??

p.s. no point me showing mine, mine will never be lower - to many speed ramps on my daily journey !

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also, air is cheating, as you aren't rolling that low, you just dump it when you're parked up. But it'd be interesting to see just how low the bag boys can go, I know that Jkkkkkk or whatever his username is has/is making some fairly serious chassis mods to get it totally beached.

Oh also, air is cheating, as you aren't rolling that low, you just dump it when you're parked up. But it'd be interesting to see just how low the bag boys can go, I know that Jkkkkkk or whatever his username is has/is making some fairly serious chassis mods to get it totally beached.

Yeah he's custom fitting bags on 17 inch BMW wheels I believe. That will be mad lows

Bags are cheating. Jowey's old mk1 Arosa wins

That rolls around my area now, lad put a hole in his sump a month or so back and had to botch it up with duct tape.

Dunno how you boys do it, my weitecs are wound right down and I reckon even with the adjusters out it wouldn't sit that low.

When Jowey has a will, he will find a way :lol:

Jowey has helped Jake get that low haha. I think Jowey was running a 1/4 of a normal rear spring in with corsa shocks at one point.

I dropped mine about ten metres.

It's so low it's high again, which is comfortable and rides nicely and although I can't chuck it into corners, I don't worry about speed bumps.

The Polo though. . . .

2fbb35ba.jpg

It's so low I dislike using it and avoid doing so.

liking the pics, the front splitters look good, what they off then VR6 ????