Koop's Loops

Koop

• 4 weeks later...

Full colour print of the pic above came today :D They also sent a 2nd one cropped a bit more so the Loop's more central & fills the pic more at no extra charge, well chuffed!

Sad news though I'm afraid, gonna have to sensible the lo kart up a bit as Mrs Koop is finally getting her arse in gear & learning to drive. She's already had a couple of goes as it is, I told her I was reet jealous, I would have loved to have learned to drive in a car as awesome as this haha ;) So yeah, will be back on the 16s, gonna crank the coilies right up though rather than swap back to standard suspension so's I can get rid of that pesky arch gap :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I know right? Not much happening due to skintness and breaking myself on a stag weekend @ Santa Pod - managed to tear the muscles between my ribs on one side with an extreme bumper car sesh :lol:

Mrs Koop's been learning to drive for a couple of weeks now & I've managed to put off raising it & putting the rear wiper back on so far, winner :lol: She's looking for her first car if anyone has a tidy Lupo or Polo for sale :thumbsup:

Wee instagrammer...

387511_10151040636381485_1890722493_n.jpg

Koop's driving school is in business b!tches :roflmao:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I almost cut my insurance in half last night - multicar is awesome :wub:

Mrs Koop now has a blue 6n2 Polo 1.4 match, was a bit pricey for my liking but it's only done 66k & it's just had the cam belt done so it should serve her well.

It is so much less stressful teaching her to drive when it's not in my car :lol:

43 Pages and still a gash car... jesus.

why is it "gash"?

i actually hate that word and anyone that uses it should grow up. no offence.

Koops car is cool... hes done it how he wants. nothing wrong with that

• Like 1

If you're not dividing opinion you're doing it wrong - thanks to all of you for your comments :thumbsup:

(special thanks for the less cnuty comments tho eh)

'currently driving nothing' .....unlucky mate, its gunna be frickin' cold this winter, at least koop can keep out of the weather in his little beast ;)

• Like 1

See, if you're going to make a negative comment at least make it eloquent & vaguely amusing, cheers Ray ;)

I like it too. Going against the norm and doing what you want not what other people think you should do :)

Keep it up mate

Thanks, I will :thumbsup:

Here's Mrs Koop's new motor

IMAG1446.jpg

She commented on the tiny wheels & she always liked the 16" Lensos that came on the sport so she might have them if Admiral are friendly about it. Might even polish the lips in summer if I'm feeling generous :lol:

One of mine when it was vaguely clean the other day. Autumn is lame.

IMAG1445.jpg

as said above, Koops car is different, maybe you hating because you haven't got a car?

keep it up Koop

• Like 1

Mercato Blue, best colour :wub:.

I did wonder, hadn't got round to looking up the paint code cheers!