Koop's Loops

Koop

Well my adaptors haven't turned up, think I may have been scammed :censored:

My main issue atm is getting another 2 tyres sorted though, hit me up if you have anything that'll go on a 15x6.5J going spare!

aye 195/45s would be magic

Joe - wotcha got?

Paul - PM me some prices :thumbsup:

Is it not easier to just go to a tyre place Koop? I paid £180 for 4 roadstones and wheel alignment...

Just ordered fabric for headliner retrim. I was genuinely looking for a simple, plain black cotton but what I found I couldn't resist :lol: You'll see :thumbsup:

Looks like I'm sorted for tyres, pair of 165/50s came up in the classifieds so I jumped straight on that sh*t :lol: So they'll go on the front & the 195/45s on the rear. Really hope I don't lose too much grip going down to a 165...I'll soon see just how mental you lot are with yer stretched tyres haha ;)

Lows wise, definitely going for coilies, got 3 options atm -

- FKs seized @ 80mm off luplow 1.0

- FK AKs (new from an actual shop type place) + 60mm rear springs from madmanncfc

- d4n91's Weitecs

Waiting to hear back from Dan as he's got someone else interested so that's plan A, plan B is to decide between the other 2.

The secret (ish) wheel plans have been turned on their head after madmanncfc dropped the bombshell that he's selling the Audi pepperpots I've been pestering him about for months :lol: So I'll be getting them picked up next week :D Still no sign of my chuffing adaptors though :( Will have to find another set of the secret 16s to go on the next Loop I think - I plan on it being taff green which they'll suit better than black I reckon ;)

Riding on the masses of air under my arches :lol:

Well I've reigned myself in a bit & madman's kindly agreed for me to pay a deposit on the pepperpots for now so I've got some money free for sensible things :lol: She'll be going into the garage next week for the reversing lights to be sorted (think the switch has gone) & to get a quote on replacing the steering rack & valve stem seals (not looking forward to this much haha)

She will be dropped in the next few weeks though, it's about time really :lol:

LOWS.... KOOP WITH LOWS :o

I know right? :roflmao:

Edited by Koop

Hopefully the headliner will be done this weekend, crossing my fingers for the cloth arriving tomorrow!

Cloth's arrived but the pattern of the embroidery means it's got holes in it, might have to get some plain black to put behind it or something which is a bit of a pain in the arse, ah well.

Well payday is here, tyres & coilies have been paid for woop woop :D As well as half of the pepperpots!

Also ordered some Wolfsburg edition no. plate surrounds from the bay before I managed to reign myself in :lol:

Oops I appear to have bought some AG super resin :whistle: Damn you ebay, you make it far too easy to buy stuff :lol:

Getting a Pipercross filter off Awesome Al too, get her breathing better & hopefully get rid of those O2 fault codes!

Aww cheers luv :wub: I'm unfeasibly excited haha

Here's my headliner cloth - crap camera, it is actually black!

IMAG0992.jpg

Edited by Koop

Well I've already been getting folks' other halves into dubs with my retrimming skillz, why not nans too eh haha