Koop's Loops

Koop

16s are the way of the future, I'm sure Joti will agree :thumbsup:

16s are the way of the future, I'm sure Joti will agree :thumbsup:

I do ;)

Nice, I actually liked the Lenso RS5's (they do an anthracite with a polished lip too :yes: ) - wondered what they would look like on a Lupo and the answer is GOOD! :)

Once this is lowered a bit, will look really fresh.

I also like the fact that you have the letters W T F in your number plate :wtf: - hehe

I also like the fact that you have the letters W T F in your number plate :wtf: - hehe

Oh yeah, awesome haha

Mrs Koop will probably kill me if I do whitewalls again :lol: tbf I've looked into whitewall flaps which could be put on temporarily for shows in theory but they need chunky tyres

They need a minimum sidewall height of 61mm apparently so it'd have to be a set of fat 13s with 65 profile tyres I reckon

"me julie"

Yes that's how I normally refer to her :lol:

Jet washed the loop yesterday on the way to work, still got them bloody polish marks in the chips grrr...then of course it proceeded to p!$$ it down so it's bloody filthy again, ho hum. Also knocked my aerial off & it wouldn't screw back on (thread's sunk inside the aerial, it was only a cheapy ebay special & a mate from work gave it to me so not too bothered) so I'm rocking the OEM aerial again - actually really like it, might look for something cool & different but at a similar length rather than going the standard stubby route.

Also I am currently engaged in an experiment - have been refusing to use my rear wiper for the last couple of days to see if I can cope without it :thumbsup:

Hmmm I shall have to look into this, it's the R/C look I was going for :lol:

Well i've gone without my rear wiper for about a week now, hasn't really bothered me so it's coming off tomorrow oi reckons :thumbsup:

Topped her up with oil today - nearly a litre & a half she bloody needed it! Changed the fuel filter yesterday - top tip folks, don't get petrol in your eye, it stings & gives you a cracking headache :lol: She's slowly getting nursed back to health :D

Cool Lupo :shades:

Well i've gone without my rear wiper for about a week now, hasn't really bothered me so it's coming off tomorrow oi reckons :thumbsup:

Topped her up with oil today - nearly a litre & a half she bloody needed it! Changed the fuel filter yesterday - top tip folks, don't get petrol in your eye, it stings & gives you a cracking headache :lol: She's slowly getting nursed back to health :D

De-wiper FTW

Cool Lupo :shades:

Cheers mate :D

OK finally got some pics uploaded...

Cleaning saturday after changing the fuel filter

IMAG0667.jpg

Clean

IMAG0669.jpg

Then waxed polished with AG super resin polish

IMAG0670.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

Then today (well yesterday now) was de-wiper time - would have got more progress pics but it was pi$$ing down - did get some quite nice beading though, that AG shiz is pretty good!

IMAG0683.jpg

Oops slightly broke a bit off getting the trim out - on the inside though so it's all good ;)

IMAG0682.jpg

Wiper & motor stripped, just waiting for the blob of silicone in the end of the pipe to go off before putting the trim back on - before doing so I also tucked the pipe down on the the bottom left of the tailgate so if it does leak it won't be over any electrics!

IMAG0680.jpg

And here's the result, pretty pleased with my £1.79 mod :lol:

IMAG0687.jpg

Smoooooth :shades:

IMAG0686.jpg

For anyone interested in de-wipering the tailgate I used the 2nd guide in the information & how to's section, the 1st one you'll come across is more brief & hasn't got any pics. It was very helpful indeed, though it says the external nut for the wiper is a 14mm but it's actually a 13mm, or at least mine was (it's a 2000 model)

Edited by Koop

it says the external nut for the wiper is a 14mm but it's actually a 13mm, or at least mine was (it's a 2000 model)

I think the Belgian Lupos came with a 14mm nut............ lol :thumbsup: