• 4 months later...

A little up date -

Woodgates - has 2 lupos and 1 arosa, the blue one, black one, black se RIP

Black Lupo - door and bumper gone .

white one, still got plenty of bits but no engine,

blue mk1 arosa, still got plenty of bits,

all front end damage.

Reclement - No lupo or arosa in stock - RIP Green MK1

Hawkhurst - Has got a Mk1 Arosa in stock, complete no accident damage, light grey interior

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 6 months later...

vitrually impossible. There was only ever less than 1000 gtis in the country, in the the months i look on the salvage auction (sad i know) 3 have only come up for sale. One with a rear end fire, one rolled over and one other other one. The later is the one that had a good spoiler.

A little up date -

Woodgates - has 2 lupos and 1 arosa, the blue one, black one, black se RIP

Black Lupo - door and bumper gone .

white one, still got plenty of bits but no engine,

blue mk1 arosa, still got plenty of bits,

all front end damage.

Reclement - No lupo or arosa in stock - RIP Green MK1

Hawkhurst - Has got a Mk1 Arosa in stock, complete no accident damage, light grey interior

i had the black lupo door lol, woodgates is the best breakers ive been to, very helpful and friendly people working there

Edited by on it in a lupo

• 5 months later...

A little update from Woodgates

Woodgates - has 2 lupo's and 2 Arosa's, a blue Arosa mk1, a black Lupo, a white Lupo and a bola green mk2 Arosa

Black Lupo - door, tailgate and bumper gone . Rolled over and driver wing damage
White one, still got plenty of bits but no engine or front end or passenger window. Front end damage.
Blue mk1 Arosa, still got plenty of bits, front end damage

Ebola green mk2. Very complete. Minor bits gone already and front bumper. Rolled over. Airbag has not deployed in dash but on steering wheel. Dark grey interior. Electric windows. Pass wing damaged.

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 5 weeks later...

ASM Auto Recycling - 2 Lupos, 2 Arosas

99 (T) Lupo 1390 'S' was yellow, now vinyl wrapped blue. No accident damage

Parts sold - dash, OS wing, Engine cover

99 (V) Lupo 1lt Blue, front end damage.

Parts sold - lock set, exhaust

99 (T) Arosa 1lt Blue

Parts sold - Os door mirror, Ns front indicator, centre rear brake light

Parts sold - 98/99 (S) 1390, Green

Os door, os window regulator, Ns window regulator, os window switch pack

Also carry a stock of parts on the shelf ready to go, various engines, gear boxes, panels and electronics

Edited by LuPea1390

• 1 year later...

Update from some of the breakers around kent.

Woodgates - MK2 Arosa Bola Green - more parts gone but interior still good, MK1 Arosa - still plenty of bits left. Both front end damage. No Lupos in stock.

Hawkhurst salvage - Mk1 Arosa black, still complete with light grey interior.

Vw Spares, Sandwich - regularly get lupos in stock, unsure of stock at present.

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 2 weeks later...

In Staffordshire, I've found breakers to be pretty sparse when it comes to Lupo's, however if you live in the area, I can only say good things about SDW Automotive which is located in Gnosall, Stafford. It's a bit awkward to find as it's in the middle of nowhere but it's next to an antique dealer, strangely enough. They deal only in VAG cars, although they've just started breaking Peugeot/Citroen as well.

The guy who runs it is a lad called Shane who is an ex VW technician. He certainly knows his **** and I'd say his prices are competitive. He's £25 p/h for repair work if I remember and his second hand parts are very cheap compared to eBay, Gumtree etc. He also has a soft spot for Lupo's. I think he actually uses a Lupo as his company advertising car and I remember him telling me he was looking out for one to drive to work. There's a blue Lupo there that has vinyls advertising SDW. Nice condition as well.

Anyway, he sold me an interior plus a boot light plug, so that is

2 door cards + one set of electric window switches

2 grab handles

Boot light plug

for £20 if I remember rightly. I could sell the electric window switches for that much alone.

He also sold me two rear shock absorbers in good condition complete with bump stops etc and an entire front strut with top mounts, brand new spring etc for £35 I think it was. You'll be lucky to get a front strut for £30 from eBay etc. The only place cheaper was somewhere that offered me all four for £40 if I remember rightly, but the condition was nowhere near as good.

Edited by Skezza
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Skezza, is he still there? and does he have any red lupo's in at the moment?