Lupo Gti Lupo Sport Seat Arosa Sport Ashley Manifold 4into1

TWL

For sale an Ashley manifold that has covered no more than 1000 miles, I will also include a small flexi pipe as well (not shown in the pics).

The de-cat pipe IS NOT INCLUDED

Originally, to fit the Lupo Sport & Seat Arosa 1.4 16v 100bhp models.

This was originally developed by Ashley for use in the Lupo Cup BTC cars.

It isn't a cheap modified Polo Gti manifold it is made specifically for these cars & can be utilised in the Lupo Gti models as well.

Exc performance gains it has a very light scrape to the underside & has been pressure tested by an ex employee of Blue Flame exhausts & no faults or issues were found.

Can be posted but will be £12.50 or collection from Preston Lancashire PR1

£140.00 ONO

DSC07234.jpg

DSC07236.jpg

DSC07235.jpg

Edited by TWL

is that the lambda sensor thread i see poking up on the top? any problems whislt running this with the sensor showing errors? will check with my insurers if they would bother increasing my premiums as it classes as an engine mod with them i think. (they dont increase my premiums for non engine related parts)

how would you overcome the lambda sensor? very interested in this!

Theres nothing to overcome? It works fine, i've got one on mine and it certainly adds to the performance! Gives it a lot more in the top end of the revs!

Edited by Cooper_GTI

Theres nothing to overcome? It works fine, i've got one on mine and it certainly adds to the performance! Gives it a lot more in the top end of the revs!

Is there somewhere to plug the sensor in to? Cant see a plug on the pictures?

what is required to make this fit a gti? if it can be wasy enough fitted il have it if you can maybe meet me halfway or somwhere i live just north of alnwick

Fits a gti fine, it just sits a slight bit lower to the ground due to the gti block being lower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...