BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

air eventually sorted after loads of ****ups, a bit too much camber on the front as i have fully camber adjustable top mounts and are at full camber atm as i need to roll arches a tad more but these the best pics i have for now :)

DSC_0004_zps2ab6e217.jpg

DSC_0005_zps03080caf.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsc9a7cc6a.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsf04d3a22.jpg

DSC_0010_zps5afe7b41.jpg

:)

Lovely Sloanes! I have to say them wheels suit it so much!

I'm coming up your way end of July so ill have to see if you about and see this in the flesh

What's next?

Cheers people, had a nightmare with it already tbf and im sick as a chip!

It has a leak on the tank which i can deal with, then on the way to work this morning i pulled away from a junction and the rear passenger bag was aired out causing the tyre to scrub like nuts and smoke like a fking chimney! So after a quick inspection there is air pissing out from this side, i dont know if its the bag, the line or what but im kinda stranded at work now with no tools or knowledge to fix the ****er.

Done in!

Cheers people, had a nightmare with it already tbf and im sick as a chip!

It has a leak on the tank which i can deal with, then on the way to work this morning i pulled away from a junction and the rear passenger bag was aired out causing the tyre to scrub like nuts and smoke like a fking chimney! So after a quick inspection there is air pissing out from this side, i dont know if its the bag, the line or what but im kinda stranded at work now with no tools or knowledge to fix the ****er.

Done in!

That's a bit rubbish! Get back on to whoever did it and get them to sort it. It's not like its gone from wear and tear :P

• Like 1

Went out and took some pics tonight. This aint all of them, theres more on FB but a lot are similar.

9295833352_ed880dc525_z.jpg

9293053867_da1d7fe776_z.jpg

9295833726_69d42730e3_z.jpg

9293052667_94df5276c2_z.jpg

9293050969_ac4b49f35c_z.jpg

9293048717_4cfe5799b0_z.jpg

9295828870_b1a4799d96_z.jpg

Hope you like :)

Looking good fella, thought you weren't putting das sticker on it?

Them wheels I sent you a pic of over fb are all over the net lol there famous, even in pvw ;)

You know you need them in your life :P

Holy **** that's incredible!!

Thanks bud :)

Hoping to have plenty more changed on it soon enough :) glad others seem to like it nearly as much as i do lol. Shame it STILL didnt get any love at Fueled Society and have only found 2 photographs of it lol