BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

ooh, much u wanting for it?

Woke up at 6am this morn so gave her a quick clean and whipped her down to a local photo spot and took one or two snaps.

9456dd20.jpg

0644375f.jpg

and quick photoshop of removing the gay reverse rake. Looks good i think :)

carstanced.jpg

Yep it really needs to get rid of that reverse rake asap

Whats next? bump strip removal ?

I know, it looks worse than it is tbh. Think it must be the shape of the arches being different. Yeah I fancied doing that straight away but a bit nervous in case they pull any paint off as I spent all my budget pretty much and can't afford a respray if I **** it up "/

The rear arch is a funny shape. Makes it look like the wheel does not sit central in it, but that it's more towards the rear doors.....

ooh, much u wanting for it?

Woke up at 6am this morn so gave her a quick clean and whipped her down to a local photo spot and took one or two snaps.

9456dd20.jpg

0644375f.jpg

and quick photoshop of removing the gay reverse rake. Looks good i think :)

carstanced.jpg

Found it on eBay while I was looking for wheels and remembered you have them on your car, the person selling doesn't want much, £25 I think he wants :)

The rear arch is a funny shape. Makes it look like the wheel does not sit central in it, but that it's more towards the rear doors.....

Thats from lowering, the wheel moves up and sideways. You can get plates to centralise the wheel.

not bad for iphone snaps eh lol. And yeah the helpers are being taken out hopefully this week which should make it sit right. We moving house back to where i used to live and although there is no speedbumps i wont have a drive or a garage which im gutted abuot because i never park my car out on the street now, its always in my garage as im paranoid about scratches and damage, I could get a garage at the new house but they got little ramps leading in to them and i know ill not get it in :/

I could get a garage at the new house but they got little ramps leading in to them and i know ill not get it in :/

planks of wood and Balls of steel.

Edited by James827

Much better with out helpers in :shades: