BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Lol. Luckily it's just the bushes or whatever so getting it sorted tomorrow. With the car being off the road I decided to give the insides a good clean and the door shuts because these were minging. Even managed to get the missus to help!

d961ee1c.jpg

1445bbdd.jpg

cb0f6876.jpg

d050d801.jpg

Then as I got bored I got some rubbing compound and used the machine polisher to flat the paint out, then polished, then waxed then used buffing pad to buff to a nice shine. Come out awesome!

863e22c3.jpg

6e55bb40.jpg

New shoes came today. Obviously they need new tyres but overall I'm quite pleased with ther condition. 1 could do with maybe a respray because of a couple of scratches close to the centre of the wheel but tbh Im over the moon with them and a proper bargain too! £50

ce253736.jpg

Are they staying that colour Chris...........? ;)

Lol according to colour theory, the equivalent to blue and orange is red and green. And we all know what a terrible combo that is!

Lol according to colour theory, the equivalent to blue and orange is red and green. And we all know what a terrible combo that is!

Yep, that sounds rank (recalling a certain Lupo that used that colour combination!) :lol:

Edited by Joti

Lol! Na they staying like this for now. The only colours that really work with red is white black and gold in my opinion. Possibly gold as google didn't bring back any results of gold pepperpots. Will see when I get them on the car and see what I think

Lol! Na they staying like this for now. The only colours that really work with red is white black and gold in my opinion. Possibly gold as google didn't bring back any results of gold pepperpots. Will see when I get them on the car and see what I think

Just looking for some advice please people. The Fabia is a 1.4 and I don't drive like a dick but the fuel consumption seems mental for the size of the engine and my driving style. £10 getting me like 30 mile before the light comes back on. I have checked the air filter and that looks pretty new:

d40167d4.jpg

I don't use the air con, the only thing electrical wise is a aftermarket headunit but like I say the mileage is ****. Anyone got any advice on what to check/change?

• Like 1

Just looking for some advice please people. The Fabia is a 1.4 and I don't drive like a dick but the fuel consumption seems mental for the size of the engine and my driving style. £10 getting me like 30 mile before the light comes back on. I have checked the air filter and that looks pretty new:

d40167d4.jpg

I don't use the air con, the only thing electrical wise is a aftermarket headunit but like I say the mileage is ****. Anyone got any advice on what to check/change?

Have you given it a full service fella? My arosa that I think has the same engine as ur fabia does 240-250 miles to £35 of petrol

Well, coilovers still haven't arrived, last Wednesday he said they were dispatched so I rang him and apparently they haven't got any in stock so said another 7 days delivery to which I replied "piss off, I want a refund" so hopefully he sends the refund and I can order some more! 

Anyway I got bored while the missus and baby were asleep this afternoon and that can only mean one thing... CLEANING! Since everything else was already clean it was the engine bay's turn!

Before:

ed712ac5.jpg

bd7af54b.jpg

fe9dbf38.jpg

9c6e82b7.jpg

After:

5d6e361c.jpg

b277fe76.jpg

578a2753.jpg

8f678549.jpg

9f13dcb0.jpg

f2e0c18f.jpg

That's all for now! Sorry it's boring lol!

Well, coilovers still haven't arrived, last Wednesday he said they were dispatched so I rang him and apparently they haven't got any in stock so said another 7 days delivery to which I replied "piss off, I want a refund" so hopefully he sends the refund and I can order some more! 

Anyway I got bored while the missus and baby were asleep this afternoon and that can only mean one thing... CLEANING! Since everything else was already clean it was the engine bay's turn!

Before:

ed712ac5.jpg

bd7af54b.jpg

fe9dbf38.jpg

9c6e82b7.jpg

After:

5d6e361c.jpg

b277fe76.jpg

578a2753.jpg

8f678549.jpg

9f13dcb0.jpg

f2e0c18f.jpg

That's all for now! Sorry it's boring lol!

Looking very clean and shiny :)

Well not much of a update because of the company i ordered the coilovers from taking the piss, ended up getting a refund and ordering some different ones but tbf worked out better because the origional ones were only 30-65mm drop and the new ones are 30-100mm drop. Picking tyres up on Tuesday as well so next week the big updates will come (normaly have all the mods done within 2 weeks on my other two cars "/)

Anyway, the ex owner was a minging ****er to say the least so rang mr OCD cleaning Guru (Adam Ralph) his missus answered who btw sounded:

fit.jpg

And he said to use Autoglym Interior Shampoo and here's the before and after:

c4cc8e62.jpg

I'll be leaving it to dry and then redoing it until it looks new.