3 Door Audi S3 front pair heated leather Recaros

s2000king

I know this is an eBay link, but it is only for people who might want to try and grab a bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270829704084?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_872wt_1185

For you guys i will sell for £300 DELIVERED including the packaging. I can also accept payment via paypal gift.

Here is the eBay describtion and you can see pics via the link:

Up for sale today is a pair of front heated leather Recaro seats that were originally fitted to an Audi S3. The seats manufacturing sticker says they were made in the year 2000. Even though they are nearly 12 years old they are in a remarkably good condition. There is unfortunately a small cigarette burn on the base of the drivers seat as well as a stain around it. The burn has been pictured next to a 2 pence piece to show how small it is and I have been told it can be repaired easily. The stain can only be seen in certain lights so I couldn't picture it properly, but its not bad at all. The rest of the leather is in fantastic condition as well as the passenger seat. Both the seat are heated, but the loom for this is not included in the sale. They are also the full electric versions with lift, tilt and lumber movement, which both work great. The looms for the electrics are include with the genuine Audi plugs on some normal wiring. This can be wired into any car as it is literally just a positive and negative to the battery. They currently have Corrado seat bases welded to the bottom so will fit straight into one, but can be easily removed if needed. These would suit both the Lupo and Arosa as these are from a 3 door so tilt forward.

They have both been cleaned and fed using Autoglym products before listing.

There are a few more scuffs and marks on the plastics which have been pictured, also the side air bags are not installed due to deployment at some stage, so would need replacing if required.

Will be stupidly well packaged as i have access to endless amounts of cardboard and bubble wrap. Postage price is extremely cheap considering the weight of these seats.

Cheers, James.

Edited by s2000king

Hi there, seats look nice but-

being electric adjust, doe's that mean that there is No manual adjust and consequently you have to wire em up to move them and

the mounting system would have to be removed and a totally different method of mounting them into a lupo sorted out and made up

cheers stevie

I havn't mentioned that they would fit straight in at all, they would need modifying to fit into a Lupo or Arosa, just said they would 'suit' as they are just a front pair and are from a 3 door, so tilt forward.

Wouldn't be hard for someone with a welder. They are currently on Corrado/Mk2 Golf bases.