Show Standard VW Lupo GTI | Amazing condition | Air-con | Red Leather | Fresh Paint - £6795

fatttty

My beloved Lupo GTI is for sale, some of you on here will know I have threatened this twice before lol! But this time I really do need to let it go to a new home.

I have owned the car since 2008. It has a really nice history; it is an early press-release / demonstration model and came out of the factory with a very high specification.

The car was then purchased by EVO magazine where it was a long term test car and was featured in 8 issues. I have obtained 4 issues featuring my car :)

I purchased the car with 55,000 miles it was owned by a fellow VW enthusiast and had been well looked after.

Since owning the car, I have made alot of changes to get it to the standard it is today.

The car currently is registering 85,000 miles. This wont really increase much as I only drive the car at weekends.

The car has 6 months tax and 6 months MOT remaining. The service is up to date, the cambelt was changed at 78,000 (a bit over the recommended milage but showed no wear when it was taken off), oil and filters were done at 80,000. Brake discs and pads were changed less than 300 miles ago.

Standard Specification-

2001 Y Plate

VW Moon silver paintwork

Air conditioning (rare option)

Side impact airbags (even rarer option)

Bodywork-

VW Moon silver paintwork - immaculate

Front arches cut away and undersealed

Rear arches rolled flat with slight flare

Smoothed tailgate with removed handle and VW badge

OEM VW Accessories boot spoiler with removed and smoothed 3rd brake light

OEM Stubby drivers side wing mirror

VW Flash Red mirror covers

OEM Seat LCR front splitter

OEM Scirroco Shark fin aerial

Gloss black B-Pillars

Gloss black roof rails

OEM Pop out rear windows

Brand new front archliners

Chassis-

KW V2 coilovers

Rear camber shims set at -2

Front camber setat -1.5

Brakes-

Standard GTI setup. Newly fitted Paget discs front and rear, new Paget pads front and rear (less than 300 miles)

Wheels-

BBS RM002 two piece split rims

7.5" front 8.0" rear

Wet painted barrels in VW Flash red

Brand new alluminium dishes (1.5" / 2.0")

26mm Stubby Valves

Brand new hex caps and rings

Brand new black / 3D BBS centre badges

Toyo T1R 195/45/15 (less than 300 miles)

Interior-

Golf MK4 Recaro front seats with side airbags trimmed in Bridge of Weir Pepper Red leather. Matching Lupo rear bench, door cards and parcel shelf

OEM Golf MK6 R-Line gloss black flat bottom steering wheel properly wired with working horn and airbag connection

OEM Golf MK6 R-Line gloss black gearknob

Smoothed centre console painted gloss black with flash red 3mm pin striping

Smoothed side vents painted gloss black

Brand new interior grab handles

Brand new interior GTI door handles

Brand new window switches and surounds

Engine-

Engine bay is spotless and up to show standard. Gear box, gear linkage and alternator have been all been cleaned and painted.

GTI engine cover trimmed and stitched with matching pepper red leather as interior.

Brand new washer bottle

Brand new coolant bottle

Brand new brake fluid bottle

Brand new fluid caps and dip stick

The car needs, nothing. Quite simply this is one of the best Lupo GTI's available today. No expense has been spared, I spent a long time looking for a GTI. This one had a great history but wasn't perfect. I've spent a long time and lot of money building this car to get it to the standard it is today.

I appreciate the price is considerably higher than other Lupo GTI's available. But if you are looking for the one of the best examples around then this is the car for you.

The car still has my private plate fitted, it will be sold with the standard Y plate. I will make arrangements to remove the plate after interest has been shown.

Price - £6795

Thanks Alex

Photos-

Bodywork-

edition_2011_1.jpg

edition_2011_2.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Engine Bay-

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Interior-

_MG_4207.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Wheels-

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Edited by fatttty

Truely one of my favourite gti's, incredible standard, and attention to detail is phenominal. If I could afford it, it would be in my garage rite now.

Anyone with the cash will not be disappointed.

Good luck with the sale Alex.

The guy who viewed does want it, but has a commitment with a house which he will know more about in the nex few days. As I expected he could not fault the car in any way. As viewings go it could not have gone better. I'll keep the thread updated as things go. For now, its still available so anyone interested feel free to PM :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...