schmidt modernlines 15x8s nom nom nom

little rich

Up for sale due to having too many wheels, are my schmidt modernlines, bought 2 years ago new, and have been on the road for 2500 summer miles, always washed weekly and waxed monthly,

15x8 et 25, perfect stance for the lupo/arosa and one of my all time favourite wheels on them

185/45 Nankangs, 6mm tread rear, 5mm tread front

condition is really good, id say 95%, one got lightly curbed, but i had it polished out, iv put a picture up of it, looks alot worse in the picture!

221.jpg

2011-10-02124358.jpg

2011-10-02124419.jpg

2011-10-02124424.jpg

2011-10-02124441.jpg

IMG_72441.jpg

£560 with tyres,

£440 with out tyres,

Location - Northampton

Im always open to a wheel px, but nothing s**t please,

Rich

Edited by little rich

i have a set of standard 13" Steel wheels Part Ex, and maybe cash my way!? LOL JK. i cant afford them, there amazing wheels :wub:

just thought i'd let you know my envy. have an early bump anyway. GLWS!!! :thumbsup:

The wheels on the red gti at the bottom of the page

http://establishment365.com/the-cars/joshs-6n2-gti/

They are zender sports 15x7 not immaculate but pretty good. Just had them straightened so they are all straight but some do have curb skuffs from careless drivers :angry2: . And one bolt is missing. If your interested I'd want a straight swap for yours with the tyres or cash my way for them without.

let me know :)

without tyres and they arnt perfect, there is a very small amount of water ingress and a small amount of curbing. A bit of wet & dry paper and a new coat of laquer will completely sort them, i just havent had the time. They are still in orgional polished finish

• 2 months later...