Lupo GTI 2001 - price drop!!!

Rudaz

Reluctantly up for sale is my 2001 Y plate Lupo GTI. Genuine reason for sale as i am in desperate need for a van for work and can’t keep the Lupo too.

If I had my way it would be at the end of the drive until i could afford to use it as a daily but unfortunately that is just not doable so since I bought it from clublupo it only seemed fair to try sell it on clublupo so i know it is going to someone who will appreciate it like I have done.

Mileage – 82654 (slow increase until deposit secured as i need it to get the 2 miles to work each day, once deposit secured car will not be used!)

TAX – 6months

MOT – 6months

Colour – Moon silver

Owners – 3 including me

I have owned this car for 2 and a bit years now and have not had any MAJOR issues, starts first time, every time, even in the cold winter months! Car has been regularly serviced (although book not stamped) and all MOT’s since my ownership were at VW in Leeds. In fact i have all the service and MOT paperwork and it looks like most of the work was don’t at VW dealers!

If I had to buy anything for this car most of the time it was from VW TPS or lupoboz on here, recent items in the last two months include injectors, HT leads and coil pack costing me a small fortune, saving the buyer one!! Ha-ha

This GTI comes on 4 month old AP coilovers (like new) with polished ATS cups running slightly stretched kumho tyres (all in good condition). I have changed the front bushes to powerflex and fitted new drop links and top mounts all when the coilovers were fitted. The front bumper has been smoothed out so plate can be taken off at shows. IMO looks brill! Other modifications include:-

De-wipered rear (although i still have this should the buyer require it)

Aftermarket exhaust (wish i had information about this but it was on when i bought the car, IMO sounds miles better but not too loud, unless you put your foot down :P)

Red grille surround added to front

Inner VW badge on front painted red

Small Ariel

EBC Greenstuff pads

Smaller rear vw badge off a passat – colourcoded

Set of front Porsche 944 tombstone seats (rear GTI seats - fabric covered to match (not retrimmed on rear!)

Audi TT knee rests

I have 2 keys for this car but I think only one ticks the engine over. I have upgraded this to a flip key but still have not managed to make this work remotely yet so I have to open the car with the key. Probably an easy fix but i haven’t had time recently.

I have spent allot on this car and some people may have seen it about at shows the past two years, this year it was at ultimate dubs, VW festival, modified nationals, the big fat tour, and Edition 38, so people who have seen this will appreciate the effort I have put in.

Like all cars it is not 100% perfect but the small problems should not deter you as they haven’t me:-

Dash needs repainting – see pics

One rear arch must have been repainted at some point, although all is straight and true there is a slight bit of what looks like paint spray, I covered the worst with my big fat tour sticker so is really not that noticeable.

If you unlock the car and then open the passenger door the alarm goes off although from reading on here it’s possible this could be a micro switch or similar? All I do is unlock the car and put the key in the ignition and wait a few seconds before you open the passenger door.

Few small stone chips on the bonnet, not bad for age, but try to be 100% honest.

V5 present.

Always cleaned, polished and waxed in either auto glym, meguires or poor boys.

Priced at £4200.

Please email me either on here or at rutherford9028@live.co.uk any time of the day or call me on 07989673255 (calls only after 3 please as i can never hear it at work) for any questions or viewings and I’ll try to help.

Located in Garforth, Leeds just off the M1

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3419.jpgIMG_3414.jpgIMG_3412.jpgIMG_3413.jpgIMG_3409.jpgIMG_3404.jpgIMG_3406.jpgIMG_3407.jpgIMG_3421.jpgIMG_3422.jpg

If there is anything else I can remember I will update as I remember :tongueout:

Edited by Rudaz

Lots of emails but cars still here! Need it gone as my insurance runs out soon and ain't gonna put any more on. I still have the front set of GTI seats that I will chuck in too so you have both sets but these come without belt buckles so buyer would have to fit the seats.

Now £3700 including the other seats

Will sell at £3400 (no haggling) without the alloys and standard GTI bathursts on, but they need a refurb and 2 tyres are very nearly illegal....

bump - insurance runs out on thursday so will take £3200 with both sets of wheels and both sets of seats. If you want a test drive I sugest you do it before thursday as there will be no valid insurance and I will be not letting it out of my drive to run the risk of being caught so will be sold as seen. :thumbsup: