BBS RZ 15x7 ET24 4x100 - Bridgestone Potenza's

Daltzz

BBS RZ 15x7 et 24 4x100 PURPLE WITH BLACK LIP, BBS CENTRE CAPS, 165/50 Bridgestone Potenza's

I bought these about 2 months ago of chris to run through the summer until i decided what I really want to get.

The tyres have had about 2500 miles use and have around 5-6mm tread left. 1 tyre has slight damage on outside tread from where chris blew a shock and it scrubbed for about 1 mile. The tyre is still fine and would pass an mot just thought I should make this clear to the buyer.

centre caps alone for these are £45.

the wheels are not mint, but they are in very good condition for the age, few marks/stone chips here and there, but perfectly usealbe as they are.

I can include 1 tin of the purple used for the centres if the buyer wants.

As I have sed I bought these for £400 off chris 2 months ago and am now looking for a quick sale of £350 ono. Would prefer collection or I can deliver within a 50 mile radius for petrol money, if need be you can arrange a courier. Located in Bristol.

Will try and get pics up later on tonight. 07736926717.

I bought these and one of the alloys has a fairly big flat spot!! Is this why you sold them? If its going to create judder im going to have to buy a new wheel >:(