Club Lupo Identity..

HalfOfZero

The site needs a decent logo/header... Infact, indentity..

I've seen people making their own Club Lupo stickers and discussion "unofficial" ideas.. why not get the act together and reinvent a new indentity? Get a logo, something instantly recognisable, but still verry VAG, simple... Then get the stickers easily accessable (Get a button up top beside Forums etc, saying "Store" or "Decals" or "Buy our ****" (I joke..)).

On a similar note.. Just seen this on devaintArt. Thought it'd be good for a future sticker or tshirt? (Obviously with permission..)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=vw+lupo#/d1tigq3

Logo design?

I've still got about 30 black stickers left so until a few more of those get shifted, I'm not planning on getting any more made up.

I've found some of the old red stickers when I was emptying boxes at home, which I've put up in the stickers thread.

Personally, I think it's time for a new design before I get some more made up anyway as they've been that style for a long while now...

:coffee:

As I've already said, it's time for a new logo - which will be done via a design competition like we did for the tshirts.

However, as I paid for the stickers myself, I need to sell them first before we do anything new.

:coffee:

As I've already said, it's time for a new logo - which will be done via a design competition like we did for the tshirts.

However, as I paid for the stickers myself, I need to sell them first before we do anything new.

Yeah I mean, that speaks for itself.. No need to remove the old ones from the inventory; Loads of big names still run old style decals while new ones run too.

It's the logo I'm mainly talking about lol.

When does this competition start?

• 3 weeks later...

For it to be a contender we need a contest, and no mod seems to be that bothered with it so I vote for just taking it and rolling with it!

Subliminal message having the car nose down gives the wrong impression, much better having it straight, or pointing upwards to dictate leadership ! Well thats what my dad said whilst he was leaning over my shoulder reading this. He works in advertising by the way. Not 100% sure what hes saying myself :innocent:

It's not a dig at you Nicki, we all know you have plenty on, but you aren't the only mod on here, it isn't only down to you to sort this out. Can't you divvy the responsibility out to get things moving?

Can't you kids **** off and accept things are awesome as they are ?

I'm not being funny Rich but it ain't a big thing is it? It's only a logo to go with the updated site. No need to go all J-Lo on us fella.

I'm not being funny but why don't we just go all out and have a big peado bear and some wonky stickered **** about as Scotty suggested.

You're all twelve, your opinions don't count. Some like the sophisticated 'vintage' look.

Firstly, I'm not 12, secondly, you're right you're not being funny, you're being pretty offensive and kind of a knob. I'm not quite sure why. On another thread you agree that the forum is going downhill for several reasons, I don't see how you effing and blinding and being argumentative is adding a positive influence. As stated earlier, it's just a thread for a logo. Get a grip yeah? And stop using any/every occasion to work the swear filter. Im not quite sure who you think I am or where I'm coming from but dont tar me with the same brush as the sticker bombing, cuddly toy wielding members that have been signing up of late. The new format is good apart from a few niggles, which I'm sure you must agree with, I myself have said it's a step forward, so I'm not quite sure why you're getting all emo over it, the new logo would just be a nice touch to add. That's where I was going with my comments, and I think it's good that other members are putting the time in to try to add stuff to the forum, instead of some that just spam threads with rubbish or start threads that are pointless or virtually exactly the same as 20 other threads already in existence.