6n 16v POLO AFH INLET MANIFOLD AND THROTTLE BODY LUPO CONVERSION +BHP

Buttscratcher

After much thought about exactly how much power I want from my loop I decided.. I want lots more!! So the small power increses have got to be flogged to fund the next idea! ;)

Here I have a Polo 16v afh inlet manifold and throttle body, both in excellent condition with no running/ idle issues (common with these throttle bodies!) I include the fuel rail, injectors & fuel pressure regultor all working 100% and quite important to run along side with. Direct bolt on replacement for 16v lupo as a performance enhancement, easy to fit, I done it and I'm female and self taught! Noticable power gain, will be a more effecient gain if once fitted, having the vehicle then remapped :)

Oops! I'd prefer people to arrange their own postage! But if there's an issue I am willing to help where possible! There is no set price... Not a single manifold or throttle body that I can find on ebay like this one... Accept this one. Start price at 140 for the lot? Not a clue if that's too high/low!

Oops! I'd prefer people to arrange their own postage! But if there's an issue I am willing to help where possible! There is no set price... Not a single manifold or throttle body that I can find on ebay like this one... Accept this one. Start price at 140 for the lot? Not a clue if that's too high/low!