Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

So today me and my girlfriend tracked out to go collect a new lower bump! I had to park about half a mile away and wal the last bit due to some mountainous speed bumps. Still Jess got a nice picture!

image_zpsa6f1910f.jpg

Joe

what suspention setup do you have on this :)? and wheel sizes/tyre sizes

Coilovers: JOM Bluelines, adjusters out on rear, and about 4 cms thread left on the front.

Wheels: Genuine VW Starlites, 14x7's

Tyres: 185/55/R14 (I believe)

Joe

• Like 1

Coilovers: JOM Bluelines, adjusters out on rear, and about 4 cms thread left on the front.

Wheels: Genuine VW Starlites, 14x7's

Tyres: 185/55/R14 (I believe)

Joe

sits sweet :) ive got joms, thinking of taking adjusters out. just bought some G60 15" 6J and some 165/55/r15 to cover them with. so ill see it they rub on rear with adjusters out or not, do you think they will?

cheers

Joe

sits sweet :) ive got joms, thinking of taking adjusters out. just bought some G60 15" 6J and some 165/55/r15 to cover them with. so ill see it they rub on rear with adjusters out or not, do you think they will?

cheers

Joe

Sorry tyres are 195/45/14!

One they'd shouldn't. When I had mine, they where in 195/45's with adjusters out... They didn't rub.

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

got any pics of it like that :)?

Sooty tyres are 195/45/14!One they'd shouldn't. When I had mine, they where in 195/45's with adjusters out... They didn't rub.Joe

cheers buddy, got mine on yesterday :) adjusters out and wound all down on front. heres mine :) hope you like

IMG_27251_zps159c7d2b.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

More pictures with out trims can be found further back in this thread :)

Still cant believe how well you are STILL doing with this car haha... Looks good mate, so so so clean. Mega paint jealously.. mines a state.

You going stonor this weekend?

Still cant believe how well you are STILL doing with this car haha... Looks good mate, so so so clean. Mega paint jealously.. mines a state.

You going stonor this weekend?

Cheers mate, and yup going stonor. How about your self?

Update time...

So I went to Stonor Park at the weekend with my girlfriend and had a great time. It started by me adding AF Illusion to my wax collect. My favourite way of discribing this wax is that it spreads like butter :wub:.

IMG-20130601-00174_zps4ed40130.jpg

Then came Stonor. The sun was out... Most of the day, and there was some amazing cars. My car got marked 90 out of 100. Down on last year, although technically a lot cleaner? Still the top of my class scored 92 so I'm happy. Here's a picture from the day my girlfriend found online.

image_zpse49ddb66.jpg

Finally. At some point this week I will be removing the suspension, wheels and chrome to be sold. Some of the chrome work has been reserved already. However will clarify later in the week. Message me on wheels or Coilovers if your interested. Then the car will be for sale, and at the moment will be for sale with the interior, if I have no joy will split.

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Looked as lovely as ever at Stonor Joe, was good to catch up briefly! :)

Thanks Emma. Glad to hear your keeping your for a bit as I know how much effort has gone into making the good :o

Good to meet you fella, and nice to finally see the car in the flesh - very nice!

Hi mate, was nice to meet you to! And thanks fr the picture I love it :wub:

Favourite picture of my wheels!

Joe

So todaay I gave the lupo the last wash as a mod'ed car as tomorrow it will be stripped. Note will i will hace coilovers for sale if anyones interested! heres so pics.

IMG_5524_zpsb289da84.jpg

IMG_5526_zps5a6402a8.jpg

IMG_5527_zps1cc02ecd.jpg

IMG_5525_zps41d7501c.jpg

Joe