Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

The BBS RZ515's are now off the car. If anyone's interested let me know or they will go on eBay.

As for the car, I've found a lupo for my daily so if your interested in the polo let me know.

Joe

The BBS RZ515's are now off the car. If anyone's interested let me know or they will go on eBay. As for the car, I've found a lupo for my daily so if your interested in the polo let me know. Joe

Cancel that, I'm going to keep the RZ's for the moment!

On another note I have found a set of AP Coilovers that will be fitted to the new lupo. And a new thread will be started.

• Like 1

Joe, if you did decide to sell the wheels let me know via facebook... i might be interested depending on sizes etc :)

Shame you're getting rid, seems really nice! Is it safe jetwashing the engine bay? I wanna clean mine, just very wary!
Perfectly fine, just use your common sence. I.e don't heavily soak the alternator and other exposed electrical components. Other than that you'll be fine.
Joe, if you did decide to sell the wheels let me know via facebook... i might be interested depending on sizes etc :)
Will do mate.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is after a little Lupo sport let me know as my old one will be up for sale shortly. Its Tornado Red, with and MDF sat nav, Stainless steel exhaust, 62,000 miles on the clock on an '04 plate.

And now I've got myself a fiesta diesel, and heres a link to DetailingWorld where I have a build thread:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=346498

Joe