Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

I assume you'll want some OEM type wheels Joe? Seem a shame to lose the G60s - maybe keep them for winter??

Your car on a set of silver Bathursts would look the bomb! ;)

lupo-gti-felgenneu-44510.JPG

Seats look great buddy :) good choice on the colours!

Cheers Jamie :D

The interior looks amazing Joe :D! The blue stitching was a really good choice :) like Alex said new grab handles then the interior is perfect :wub:

Ben

Thanks Ben, I'm going to get the grab handles sorted out, And to finish the interior off I want a MFD sat nav, but that can be later hahah

I assume you'll want some OEM type wheels Joe? Seem a shame to lose the G60s - maybe keep them for winter??

Your car on a set of silver Bathursts would look the bomb! ;)

Yeah I think it's important that I say on VW wheels although I'd love BBS wheels. But that's in dream land ahaha. I have always wanted starlites so going to do some photoshopping to see what they would look like. I would like to keep the G60's but don't have that sort of money to have two sets of wheels :) I'm just a poor student with four or five jobs to earn my money :lol:

Man that leather looks like nice. I need to find a solution for some solid headrests.

Cheers mate, I love solid head rests :wub:

Gorgeous Joe, the colour coded stitching makes it.

Cheers dude, clean and simple ;)

One of my favourite Lupos, Very smart and Very clean. :yes:

Thank you very much :yes:

Thats abit fancy :shades:

Nice style choice

Looks mint

Ryan

Love it! the interior is indeed awesome! i will defo keep that color in mind if i one day get enough money to retrim my own interior!

Cheers dude :)

Thats abit fancy :shades:

Nice style choice

Looks mint

Ryan

Haha a little to fancy for my daily :P

Cheers Ryan

Means a lot :)

looks fantastic fella, love the colour combo, i hope your loving the smell as you open the door

carl

I can't read the word 'velour' without hearing it in Captain Zap Brannigan's voice in my head :lol:

• Like 3

I can't read the word 'velour' without hearing it in Captain Zap Brannigan's voice in my head :lol:

Haha. Every time i see "champagne" some where i can't help but pronounce it "champagan" in my head :lol:

Edited by Pete91
  • Like 2

Ah cool :) the mats i have are the type that suck in dirt and can't really be hoovered. I want the type that are like yours haha. The ones that stripe when you hoover them. They are the same as BMW boot carpet ;) what option did you go for on justmatz?

Ah cool :) the mats i have are the type that suck in dirt and can't really be hoovered. I want the type that are like yours haha. The ones that stripe when you hoover them. They are the same as BMW boot carpet ;) what option did you go for on justmatz?

Haha I like stripes in carets :P

IMG-20120717-00619.jpg

I didn't buy them myself, I brought them from a mate who brought them new.

Just read this entire thread from the beginning :yes::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart::wub: :wub:

Wow what a smart little lupo! And to jump on the band wagon. Shweet interior, Rather tasty!

One quick question, maybe i missed any facts and figures... How does the engine run? It suiting you good after your 1l?

Ian in Awe. :cheeky:

Just read this entire thread from the beginning :yes::wub::heart::wub:

Wow what a smart little lupo! And to jump on the band wagon. Shweet interior, Rather tasty!

One quick question, maybe i missed any facts and figures... How does the engine run? It suiting you good after your 1l?

Ian in Awe. :cheeky:

Wow thanks dude! Really appreciate your kind words :wub:

I have to say I love the 1.4, I find this one easier to drive and its got more go in it so you dont have to scream it around every where :lol: and it's a lot nicer on dual carridge ways and motorways! Worth getting a 1.4 over a 1 liter if it's financial possible!

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

totally agree with Lupo-Joe, my 1.4 tdi feels 1000000x better than my 1.0 did, it really goes when you want it to and is so comfortable at 80 on the motorway whereas the 1.0 would rise to a scream at anything over 60 and you feel like you are constantly screwing the nuts off it :thumbsup:

Many thanks! Makes me want one so much more!

Now i have the dilemma... Do i sell my Mini Cooper MPI (battered and bruised by chavs) and buy a lupo....