Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys no real update, still saving for my big spend :Angel:

However I'm sort of getting bored of my 60's so if anyone thinking about a swop let me know ;)

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

nothing much happen still... hopefully my cars going away for a holiday to enfield in the next couples of weeks for 5 days :) in the mean time I'm still cleaning :)

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

and how he currently sits :)

IMG_3632.jpg

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a lot of saving I'm now going to leave my car with a company for a week to play around with it :) it goes tomorrow morning and will come back Friday night. Have some guesses if you want :P

Joe

open air?????

nope :)

Veil side body kit?

no body kit for me Mitch :P

You've paid them to make it dirty, so you can clean it all over again? :)

nothing to say other than :roflmao:

reeeettttrrrriiiimmmm

:ph34r:

Gotta be retrim or air.

Not air for me mate. I did want it 6 months back but i think i would rather get my car to sit right on coilovers and spend the money else where ;)

The BIG update :D

As a couple guessed and one or two new it was time for my re-trim. I sent it down to B-trim near me. I new they where going to do a good job when i turned up and there was a Bentley, Two Lamborghini's and a few Porsches! my lupo fitted right in :P

The Leather selected was an amazing grade Nappa leather that can be seen in cars such as Bentleys! The colour is called warm charcole grey and complimented by colour coded stitching. The colour was one shade off of Black and the closest I could get to match the interior plastics! And the style that was selected was a VW tuck and roll style with plain door cards so it had the real OEM look! they still have the gear stick gator and parcel shelf. I get these back monday or tuesday I believe. Anyway I will let the pictures do the talking!

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Hope you like . . . I do! :blush:

Joe

Awesome Joe! Looks a quality job and a very close match to the interior plastics! Kist needs some new grab handles and covers to finish off the door cards :)

Edited by fatttty

Very nice job done on the interior!

Bet your well pleased with them, there well nice!!

Cheers mate, I'm over the moon with them!

Awesome Joe! Looks a quality job and a very close match to the interior plastics! Kist needs some new grab handles and covers to finish off the door cards :)

Cheers Alex. That grey was the closest I could get so I'm chufffed with the colour, and will get some new door handles also! Even my girlfriend said I need new ones :lol:

Looking good dude! :) Very subtle and tidy!

Thank you Tom!

Check you out Joe!!!! :wub:

Hana I know Joti, my lupo's gone all posh on me :P I am not worthy :P

I love the interior dude :thumbup:

Cheers dude!!

Lovely seats mate :)

Thanks mate :)

Thanks for the lovely comments guys :wub: