Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

Good evening guys. Today I went to show at Stonor Park with the lupo. Had a great day out, meet some great people and saw some great cars! This was my first show and shine style event so was going to see what people thought of my car and I'm happy with the response! The judging gave me 95 out of 100, this includes 20 out of 20 for engine bay and body work! This led me to win the class (modified Polo & Lupo class)! I was well chuffed!!! Here's two pictures I got. If anyone got any please post them up!

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

Joe :D

Well done on first place mate, goes to show how nice and clean your car is!

Oh, well done Joe!

Congratulations pal :)

A well deserved win! 95/100 is a very good score!

Cheers guy means a lot :)

Thanks pal. Rob came second in the class and not sure about Harry's green one.

Joe

Well done yesterday joe!

Well done to rob also, both cars looked really good...

Nah dont have a clue where i came, dont know how to find out neither?! Car looked poo anyway lol!

well done dude! car was clean!

starting to take mine apart today!

Cheers mate, was good meeting you!

I've seen on the classified section your starting to get rid of parts :( shame really!

Edited by Lupo-Joe

well done dude! car was clean!

starting to take mine apart today!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. if i could get insured on a gti id have that off you now! :(

doh it be pretty standard looking soon

End of an era :(

Just payed for some GTi wiper arms and blades which I think will help lift the exterior look of the car, and on the hunt of a complete leather interior so if anyone is or anyone know someone selling one please get in contact!

Joe

Awesome effort for first time show n' shine, jealous :)

Cheers James!

Quick update , leather may be put on hold as I'm may have to buy new tyres (165's) as I'm rubbing a wee bit!

Cheers James!

Quick update , leather may be put on hold as I'm may have to buy new tyres (165's) as I'm rubbing a wee bit!

Where are you rubbing? my fronts tend to rub on the arch liners, so i'm getting 165's too :shades:

Where are you rubbing? my fronts tend to rub on the arch liners, so i'm getting 165's too :shades:

You boys dont know the meaning of rubbing! I cant even put a full tank of fuel in without the back rubbing like mad hahaha

You boys dont know the meaning of rubbing! I cant even put a full tank of fuel in without the back rubbing like mad hahaha

Haha! I'm relishing the moment mine is like that! I just wish I chose 165's originally :(