Flipping Cheap Mk2 Arosa!

fatty

Just seen this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Seat-Arosa-Standard-999cc-Petrol-/180721533324?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a13d7c18c#ht_1180wt_1139

I thought it must be an ebay ad mistake but the price is on the window as well!

Looks like it could be a bargain! Gotta break for more than that. Quite like the colour as well.

well if its in southwick, it will be gone ok but not sure about being sold :tongueout: , asked our lass if she wanted it but she dont like colour, strange that as I think colour is ok, think shes holding out for the loop im doing at the mo.

George

Yeah I like the colour! Its a bit different.

I've suggested it to a mate who's learning to drive although tbh I'm tempted myself! Its a better spec than my mk1 less miles and more MOT and I could probably sell my mk1 standard for more than that!

Does kinda make you wonder though!

Yeah I like the colour! Its a bit different.

I've suggested it to a mate who's learning to drive although tbh I'm tempted myself! Its a better spec than my mk1 less miles and more MOT and I could probably sell my mk1 standard for more than that!

Does kinda make you wonder though!

Go an have a look tommorow, as long as its not kicked to death get it bought, interior looks very clean, if outsides as clean its a very very cheap car.