Kent

Lupopo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ap coilovers, xxr 002 alloys, badgeless grill, induction kit...Check it out http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80463&st=0

Looks sweet mate, Im tempted to lower mine by 40 mm :)

Anyone taking a camera for the first meet ?

Yeah I will as well :) hopefully get some great pics.

If we get moved on within an hour say, where will we move to ?

+1 on a camera. Sammy Lupo that is fine - i will bring along some lupo reading material as well.

Also i can bring any of the for sale stuff in my thread below.

Edited by lupo1.0se

I am after a couple of parts for my car what I'm wondering if any one has ? Rear complete shock absorber, front top I bumper the narrow part that has the grill and indicators in, interior light. Hopefully there is some hope ;)

I am after a couple of parts for my car what I'm wondering if any one has ? Rear complete shock absorber, front top I bumper the narrow part that has the grill and indicators in, interior light. Hopefully there is some hope ;)

I have interior light! Do you want a dark tinted 6n one or standard one (choice is yours) there £2 each.

All the lupos in the breakers i go to have front end smashes so i can't help you on the indicator panel (probably best bet is to try ebay)

Edited by lupo1.0se

Won't be needing suspension now as my dad got some used shock, but thanks for the offer.

What does the polo 6n look like ???

Im in maidstone!just bought red gti with black bathursts,heated leather and sunroof,think its got some sort of cat back but sounds sweet.mint condition 02 with 52k on the clock with full stamped vw history.not sure whether to mod or not?cant make this meet i'll try the next

Im in maidstone!just bought red gti with black bathursts,heated leather and sunroof,think its got some sort of cat back but sounds sweet.mint condition 02 with 52k on the clock with full stamped vw history.not sure whether to mod or not?cant make this meet i'll try the next

Woow sounds like a nice car. Hope to see you at a meet!

I live in Maidstone aswell what's your red as I will look out for you :) (mine is h19lcp blue lupo)