1.0l Red Lupo Lenso...

MikeW

Looks great dude...

:D

Thank you :)

I'm gonna try and do a night photoshoot soon, put my new camera to the test. Then i will hopefully, for the first time ever, have some photos that do the car justice! Maybe some petrol station shots, i cant help but constantly stare at my car whilst in the line to pay :rolleyes:

Just read your thread mate!!.. a really nice attention to detail youve got, makes me want to get my *ss in gear and sort my car out with a respray!!! ive got the same problem as you, when removing my doorstrips i got a naaaaasty mark left (i think its chipped into the paintwork) im toying over a vinyl wrap on the whole car... or a complete respray!!!!!! nice work tho.

Appreciate that mate :) It does suck about the door mark, mine just looks terrible ! I would love a respray, i've just gotta save up. It would be better than a vinyl wrap though imo. Oh and i also want to get my original seats retrimmed in brown leather ;) . Big dreams for such a little car haha.

There is a lot of camber on the front, yes. But at them moment that is what is stopping me scrub, im too low to get the camber straightened without having to get my arches rolled. Thanks though :)

Thank you :)

Makes me want to wind the fronts down more, move the 10mm spacers from the rear to the front, and get wider spacers for the rear. Looking at the pic of the rear fitment, it looks like there is another 10mm to play with...

• 2 weeks later...

Today at uni i started to make my own 20mm spacers so i can use them on the rear. Im using a 25mm block of ally so i can make them hubcentric as well. ;)

I am using the 5mm FK spacers that i have on the front as a template as they are specifically for the lupo so all the measurements are correct. To make it easier to work with, i took both of the front spacers out. When i put the wheels back on (without the front spacers) i found that 3 bolts on one wheel had their thread stripped, so instead of tightening they just kept spinning ! This has happened in the past but only 1 bolt at a time so i assumed it had a dodgy thread on the hub, but it just seems strange that 3 bolts should strip all at the same time. I've emailed the wheel company who sent them as i am pretty sure its not my hub, but crap quality bolts instead. This is frustrating!

Looks like i'll be putting the steel wheels back on tomorrow :coffee:

• 4 weeks later...

Went for a little photo session last night...here are the results. (My best efforts below)

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

Those two are nice! The condensation in the window on the second one makes the dash look cool. :D

Thanks mate :) The one i use for my sig and the other 2 in that set were taken by my girlfriend who is a photographer, thats why they are better than my set :P

I like this one of mine. Not sure why haha like the lampost i guess :P

2loop.png

Haha it just happened. Dont know why. I dont have any fancy SLR cameras with changeable lenses to get me by...i just make do with my bridge camera ;)

Started to get back into the swing of the forum again, so here are a few (lots) interior pics :) And one of my progress making the wheel spacers, still need to skim 5mm off ! Comments welcomed

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001-3.jpg

Mike

Edited by MikeW

Nice work ! Love the dash :D

Thanks mate :)

Dash looks really good. Wish it came as standard/option.

Ah yea, that would have been great if they offered that...each colour coded to match the car!! Even if they did it on the colour concept.