1.0l Red Lupo Lenso...

MikeW

Yea i konw dude, looks pretty cool in person but not good for the tyres! Gonna drop the front a little more within the next few days, find my perfect setup and then get it all sorted.

Plans for pay day at the end of the month:

1. Lower the front a tad more

2. Get allignment and camber sorted

3. Well needed service

4. Sort out problem with the heaters smoking

5. Get some black pinstripe tape and try to creatively cover the horrific bump strip mark on driver door (will do same to passenger sode too)

6. Get some carbon vinyl to do rear badge and maybe tidy up some tatty interior trim

7. Re-consider any stickers

8. Shiney dust cap and valve covers

9. Move front numberplate to the NS corner

10. A massive clean

Edited by MikeW

Cheers mate! Not sure how much lower i can go without scrubbing, mite try another 10mm on thursday when im free, guess a bit of trial and error until i can get the arch to fit the wheel. Gotta keep in mind how the wheel will sit when i get the camber sorted too, suppose its lucky i got some stretch to help me play about with. Only problem at the moment is that the coilover spring seat fits in the stretch of the tyre, so that mite be an issue without spacing.

Looking clean mate!

How come you went for nankang and not bridgestones?

Cheers mate, got them because the nankangs were a bit cheaper, and at the time it was either get them, or have to wait till next pay day to get bridgestones. Yes, cash was really that tight :o

The lupo looks great mate. Especially with.the new wheels on.

Thanks dude :)

Edited by MikeW

How can you get bored of the red! It's so colourful :P haha carbon is always a good look too.

Gonna try and lower the front a little more tomorrow, if its not too cold, and give him a good clean. I love how ive put new wheels on and am going to go a little lower when i should be doing the opposite to prep it for winter. Never mind :rolleyes: Once i get the allignment done, il put the steels back on for the winter, just want to get it to sit nice on these wheels first.

Wound the fronts down a few more threads today, took it for a couple of photos at Garsons farm, plus the massive speed bumps on the way helped the springs settle no doubt. I should really start using my camera, but here is a few off my phone. :)

P201011_1535_01.jpg

P201011_1542_01.jpg

P201011_1542.jpg

P201011_1541.jpg

Looking good man. Can't help but think that the wheels need to be spaced out a little more though

Could do with some spacers, not in too much of a hurry to get some though, i quite like a little bit of tuck :) When i get the front camber sorted, it wont look as bad, will still tuck tho.

these are the ET38 Lensos no? I bought the ET20 ones and they stick out a bit more than these dooo

As far as i am aware they are the ET20, thats what they were labelled as on alloywheels.com