help me choose my new lupo!!!! sdi or tdi???

loopypoo

right i have a very low budget of £1500 not alot i know but needs must, ive currently got a skoda fabia vRS 184bhp and i love it but the only thing thats hurting me is my renewal at £2600, £800 more than last year :( im doing around 20,000 miles a year and need a diesel, im just wondering which would be best for me, ill be keeping it standard for a year or so then throwing a 1.9 tdi lump in and i do mean this im not just a talker lol.

ill do the obvious things coilovers, wheels, bit of smoothing but nothing engine wise for a year, im also a plasterer on the side ;) so will use the rear of the car with no seats for my side jobs, now i know your thinkng why not buy a bigger car but i love the lupo and im adament on having another i just need your help on the engine side.

any help would be legend :)

regards

matt

I was about to say tdi as mine are awsome but on reading your post dont dare cut up a tdi lmao!!!

They hold value really well and youl get a dog for 1500 if at all.

Get an sdi, then tdi that with the 1.9 thats whats been done before i believe and there cheap.

happy lupoing

rob

After a Fabia vRS, you'll find a Lupo SDi to be really slow! ;)

Yip, going from circa 184bhp to 59bhp is a slight drop in power! Standard vRS has 310Nm torque (so your remapped one will obviously produce a higher figure) - SDi has 115Nm!!