Schmidt'd White Lupo Sport

lupostef

Right £2650ovno on the Schmidt's and £2250ovno on the banded steelies, £2000 with your own wheels.

Massive price reduction here takin into account the following factors.....

Windows could do with new switches as they temperamental (litterally a few quid)

Small paint flake on the right side rear arch (barely visible) could litterally be touched up. And stone chips on the front bumper, again barely visible.

Pictures to follow with it sitting on the banded steelies, they are mini G60's banded to 14x7 and 14x8. Powder coated in white, they're 1 month old and covered around 250miles. Will also sell wheels separately if anyone's interested?

Cheers Stef

Edited by lupostef

It will be a steal for some one matey, a massive price drop taken into account the minor bad points since the previous advert!

Bear in mind there was a new gearbox under 10k miles ago :D.

If someone gives me a decent offer both sets of wheels can go with the car, brand new these were a total of nearly 3 grands worth of wheel :lol:

Original advert modified for new specs and prices, this really is a steal for someone at the prices listed and if both sets of wheels are wanted I will do it as a job lot for a reasonable price :).

Need this gone ASAP!!!

Thank you. Nope not had any contact from anyone atall :o must say im surprised myself at this price! May help to make a new advert. :S.

Come on guys really am open to offers, I can only say no! Cars had a recent full correction detail aswell so is basically a mirror. Will stick on a fresh coat of Zymol Glasur for the buyer aswell so it's looking it's best :). Going to be very sad to see this go :(.

Come on offers I can only say no .....

Edited by lupostef

• 2 weeks later...