bump stops for rear??

Berty

alrite. i'm just wanting a bit help here, the rear ov my car is really low and i have got 30mm spacers on rear aswel, as a result of this the arch scrubs off the tyre, is there any bumpstops that i can get from anywer to fit between spring to stop the spring from compressing too much? any help?

running 165 50 15s, on coils, removed adjuster from rear, arches grinded out.

i dont really want camber. i will try with the washers, see how it goes. can ya buy new bumpstops for front coils?? current 1s are goosed, they r vmaxx coils. cheers for the help.

:( any other ideas?? lol. and can i just ask if any1 knows where i can get a pinion bearing for my gearbox and can it be done without sending it away???

haha i like the 'phat' look i suppose its just gonna have to scrub... if its not scrubbin its not dubbin.....

mate i ve got the same problem my rubbing at the back i cut the arches so i could get to the show and they still rubbing i v got apex 6 coilovers. But does any one know any good body shop to roll arches i live in Lincolnshire some one close would be handy

wheels008.jpg