Fabia VRS SE #747 for sale. <<<< NOW SOLD

dxg

FOR SALE

Skoda Fabia VRS SE (#747 of 1000)

This is a chance to own one of the very last Mk1 VRSs produced (registered 24 September 2007). The car has been lovingly owned by an enthusiast who has treated it with respect. It has served faultlessly as a daily commuting vehicle running back and fore between Glasgow and Edinburgh day in day out without missing a heartbeat. Always maintained and well looked after, this car has not wanted for servicing. A new job and relocation to the Midlands means it’s just not needed any more. Which is a real shame, as it’s bloody lovely. And fast.

All the usual VRS kit, plus the SE additions:

- Full leather interior in outstanding condition. Regularly treated (I love the smell!) and it’s only really had the driver in it. No wear at all.

- 6 disc CD changer (still installed, but a Connects2 Aux adapter is currently wired in its place - can be easily swapped back).

- Tinted glass (not film) from b-pillar back

- VRS carpet mats and rubber ones.

- And, of course, the Race Blue paintwork

Outstanding condition. N’er a swirl mark to be seen.

2 owners.

63k miles (55k on motorway).

Full main dealer service history (majority Skoda; more recently VW).

Cambelt, waterpump and console bushes changed at 50k.

60k service recently completed.

Brand new discs and pads all round.

Liquidgauge included (not currently installed).

Will come with 12 months MOT and 12 months tax.

As it has spent all of its life (near enough) on the motorway, there are some chips to the front bumper and bonnet but that’s to be expected. The headlights are protected by clear lamin-x film.

Available for viewing in Loughborough or nearby in the East Midlands or, if you’re serious, in Glasgow or Edinburgh. Vast quantities of detailed photos already online. Contact me for the link. Anyone wanting a test drive will have to bring paper evidence of their insurance cover with them.

Price:

£7,200 without the VRS plate. £7,500 with it. Or make me a sensible offer. Bear in mind these prices are about £1k less than dealers are currently asking for SEs. Hell, I've even seen one recently go for £9k.

Email contact preferred: drderekthomson@gmail.com or you can PM me on here.

Look at the shiny!

6039089424_a220820e3a_z.jpg

6039041974_5aec29b047_z.jpg

6038400377_4ae188fd00_z.jpg

6038438581_1c8626b546_z.jpg

6038682647_1195f58ef8_z.jpg

6039186544_04e5f81fe7_z.jpg

6038646791_6caf1b321d_z.jpg

Edited by dxg