Lowest Mileage Lupo GTi on here?

darkhorse1210

Ok, now I see why you asked, if you'd have put that in the first post, then I would have understood the reason for the question a bit more.

Edited by pieface

Ok, now I see why you asked, if you'd have put that in the first post, then I would have understood the reason for the question a bit more.

Actually perhaps more people might be interested in this than you think, so perhaps reserve judgement in future and just close the thread. Not only driving, but also posting "like an ......."?

Mine's on 51k darkhorse, of which there must be quite a few gtis with equivalent mileage. <30k must be pretty rare for the age of car.

I'd keep hold of it and store it somewhere, give it 10 years and it'l be worth a flipping packet. Especially with the amount of modded ones about, mine included, that will no doubt meet their end in a ditch, being rear/front ended, or slipped over onto their roofs in the next couple of years, which will no doubt happen as the price of them has come right down and any new driver can have one now, when they're down to a couple of hundred a non abused original will be worth heaps.

Actually perhaps more people might be interested in this than you think, so perhaps reserve judgement in future and just close the thread. Not only driving, but also posting "like an ......."?

Think what you like, but I'm sure if myself, or anyone else on here posted up a topic saying "who's got the youngest/oldest lupo?" they would get shot down, and flamed to hell.

There was a 57 plater Flash Red in a Scrap yard round here with 16 miles on clock MD player (Jap car) sold for £7k back in 2007.

Years might be slightly out, But was certainly the last registered one I know of (Was damaged and repaired and sold "as new" with 16miles on her. It was sold a few weeks before I brought my GTI originally.

Edited by Bikerz

I can definitely see it. But we all have our own opinion. I know loads of people who have sold mint examples of cars they thought wouldn't be worth more than what they got for them originally and several years later been kicking themselves for letting it go for a tenth of what it's worth several years previous.

I saw one advertised on AutoTrader back in March time when I bought mine - it had only done 13,000 miles! I forgot how much the seller was after but I'd imagine it was way out of my price range. I really hope they hold their value over the next 10 years...

Hmmm, that was interesting as I know of a black lupo gti that sold recently for £6200 which had about 50k on the clock and was similarly aged so I think the seller of the silver gti has got the price bang on. Just got to wait for someone to buy though.