what wheels for a loooop?

DannyParanoid

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well when I get my lupo, the first thing Im gonna change will be the wheels, so opinions people, Im thinking either the Lenso BSX in either white with polished lip or black with polished lip, or Rota RB's in black with polished lip or silver with polished lip.

If I go for the Rota's I can get wider rears (7J front, 8J rear) and should I get the same offset (ET30 on both) or more offset rears (ET30 on front, ET35 on rear?

thanks for readingg

Dan

Have you got enough for lower suspension, because most wheels won't look good until you've got that sorted? My opinion would be standard wheels on a lowered car look better than standard height with different wheels!

ahh not a fan unfortunatelyyyyy :') if they were RS's I'd happily have them...

yeah I have enough for suspension as well, my plan was to get wheels and suspension at the same time, to save faffing around with moving suspension later on if my new wheels didnt fit...

Edited by DannyParanoid

ahh not a fan unfortunatelyyyyy :') if they were RS's I'd happily have them...

yeah I have enough for suspension as well, my plan was to get wheels and suspension at the same time, to save faffing around with moving suspension later on if my new wheels didnt fit...

So your asking if we should which set of fake bbs, lenso wheels we should tell you to get.

Someone offers you some RZ's and then you turn them down becasue you want a set of bbs RS's.

Some confusing **** right here.

Yeah but paying 500 notes for second hand wheels needing a refurb isnt fun, 500 notes on new wheels with tyres all on tick is fun.

10J banded steelies.

plan.

I joke, I think I'm gonna go for the rotas, will ET30 on front 7J and ET35 on rear 8J be okay? or am I better going 7J all round and maybe getting spacers for the back? I understand lupo wheels are ET38 so they should be okay? thanks for putting up with my failic knowledge

Answers to what?

You are asking for opinions, there is no set answer to the question "which wheels do you think will best allow me to fit in as i dont have the plums to make my own choices"