Mark's Arosa Sport - SOLD

Mark230

Nice car mate I really like it. Love the colour. Not a fan of badgeless grills but other than that it's nice. Go lower tho! Lol

cheers mate :) yea plan is to go lower after the winter, what are the best coilovers for it?

minus the bra im loving this!

bra's only on cause of the recent paint work :) dreading the day when i see the first stone chip appear

Aww the bra makes it rich, well nice mate jus wish i new how to upload pics:(

cheers :) takes a bit of time getting used to it though :P just upload your pics to photobucket then use the IMG code that it gives your pictures :thumbup:

Very good car. Mee to have the bra, but I can't able to lock the parts.

cheers :) there should be a strap to tighten across the top of it and then small hooks that clip in to holes under the bonnet :)

Edited by Mark230

What a clean wee Arouser man! You should be proud!!

Need MOAR LOWZ! But that's just me lol.

There's some threads (Read: Countless) on here about coilovers.. If I remember right I have FK's... some people say you're best to get the best, but if you just want low's and you'll never touch the track to push them, then why pay the extra difference? Just me though.

Anyway aye, I love the colour, nice n clean! Should get the wheels resprayed a diff colour though ;D And get some VW centercap thingys :)

What a clean wee Arouser man! You should be proud!!

Need MOAR LOWZ! But that's just me lol.

There's some threads (Read: Countless) on here about coilovers.. If I remember right I have FK's... some people say you're best to get the best, but if you just want low's and you'll never touch the track to push them, then why pay the extra difference? Just me though.

Anyway aye, I love the colour, nice n clean! Should get the wheels resprayed a diff colour though ;D And get some VW centercap thingys :)

Cheers mate! :D :D Been spending all my wages on it over the past year and a half!!

I would like it a bit lower but not keen on slammed, too many bumps where i live :(

VW centercaps? Think I'll pass on that :yes: took me a while to make the Seat ones on the now :)

Lol yeah I know what you mean. Loads of speed bumps my round my way, had to raise it a bit. I'm keen to wind it down again, maybe get a skid pan build for the sump :D

I dunno, maybe when I get me a 1.4 it'll be worth it lol.

1L POWER FTW!

Not.

Lol yeah I know what you mean. Loads of speed bumps my round my way, had to raise it a bit. I'm keen to wind it down again, maybe get a skid pan build for the sump :D

I dunno, maybe when I get me a 1.4 it'll be worth it lol.

1L POWER FTW!

Not.

Wouldn't want to damage it and now more so since the lower bumper has been sprayed :P

Is there not much pull in the 1L then? :roflmao: I was thinking of a 1.8T conversion at some point down the line :swerve:.... few years at least though :)

Edited by Mark230

Mine is nippy through the gears till about 4th.. Think it depends on the road, and your um..... aggressive gear changes haha.

Good thing bout 1L's, you can boot it nonstop, give it death through the areas where faster cars need to constantly slow down haha.

Beware new areas though, cause there will always be that one pothole that you never noticed, and you'll hear a lovely noise and suddenly think "Yup, made a c unt of that one...." hahah

I dont like booting it all the time, fuel economy drops so much when your accelerating all the time :(

Aye I know what you mean about the potholes mate, had some right nasty ones recently cause of the weather

Edited by Mark230

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WP_000579.jpg

WP_000581.jpg

quite a size difference between the two, but its quite the wee go-cart now :D

will upload a better picture tomorrow of it fitted to the car when its light

Edited by Mark230

Managed to get some pictures today of it fitted to the car :) Its like a wee go-cart now :D

WP_000618.jpg

WP_000619.jpg

Woow I never realised the size difference !

Yea it is just a bit smaller than the original one :tongueout:

Edited by Mark230

That thing's like half the size, looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :D Its only 11 inches so pretty much half the size :P

Love that wheel!

:D

:D so glad I mangaged to find one at a decent price, been wanting it for ages!! :D

Successful trip to my local scrap yard today. Picked up a gear lever out of a 60' plate Ibiza :)

Thought the gaitor on the old one was better so just changed the gear knobs over :)

excuse the crappy phone pics :P

WP_000620.jpg

WP_000622.jpg

New gear knob with old gaitor

WP_000624.jpg

WP_000625.jpg

WP_000629.jpg

Good find on that one - what is the breakers yard you went to like - must have plenty new stock...

Its one in Muirhead just outside Glasgow. Usually just older cars there but today it was packed with newer cars