My GTI, from Switzerland

Mr.Tiefenrausch

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got back working on my Lupo. The work or installation opening for the tank float is removed, and to be a part of real carbon. Today's early work had begun, first laminating work is completed. The lid should be revalued at the end of something and a VW logo wear.

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

love it! such a nice gti and the modifications you are making are great in my opinion. Carbon fibre all the way! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Have further made ​​on the lid of the tank float, who was allowed to get a second layer. Now not much is missing and I can do with a clear coat on. In addition, I participated in the hills of my speedometer GTI equal, because this will shine in the future with carbon. The speedometer Hill scored the first layer and waits for another, what he'll get tomorrow.

20130312_133353.jpg

20130312_130749.jpg

20130312_130753.jpg

20130312_133412.jpg

20130312_133418.jpg

• Like 1

Now the carbon parts already cut and waiting for the slur. The lid for the tank float and also the speedometer hill I have to try on once installed and set to the right place. In my opinion, it looks really awesome. Looking forward when everything is finished and installed...

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg