Jonny P's Loop GTI

ponnyj

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the car is booked in at the bodyshop this tuesday to get the scratch sorted, it's going to be having the drivers door, rear 1/4 and rear bumper all painted while its in there. unfortunately i dont have the cash to get the rest of what i wanted done at the same time :(

Fingers crossed i should have the car back tomorrow! :D

Also got some adaptors for the teledials now so just need to get tyres sorted then they can go on once there is alot less salt on the roads!

Have also been looking into solutions for getting the rear lower, so far no luck.

• 1 month later...

MAJOR UPDATE

Times are hard so unfortunately the GTI is going to have to go the journey :(

I'll be putting a For Sale thread up when i get back from holiday with the parents.

one of my mates has a car that he is gonna let me have for mates rates. almost ashamed to say what it is but it'll get me from a-b which is what matters

It'll be my 3rd french car haha

luckily its not too bad to drive. but i swear fench people must have really really small feet because the pedals are so close together!!

Haha sounds about right I've had 2 :lol: They do make quite nice gearboxes though imo.

End of an era.

The lupo is now up for sale. unfortunately i am having problems listing it on here though :/

its been a lovely car to own but all good things come to an end :(

Slightly dis-heartened with how little interest the car is having. on here and other forums. bit of a pig that PH aint free anymore :(

• 2 weeks later...

Price dropped on my advert and car will come with 6months tax. hate to say this but i need it to go :(

I'll miss it

Sad times. What next?

I've got hold of a bora tdi highline. heated leathers, cruise control, etc. mapped to 180 and 300lb/ft ish. coilovers, polybushed.