ELZ's Matt Black Mk1 Arosa.. Now Green 6n Polo

ElZ 16v

got the front sitting lower but still not enough! fully wound down helpers out these TA Technix musnt wanna go lower!

c1d63c88.jpg

4615755b.jpg

dc6a09d0.jpg

cheers for reading

not a big update got 2 new 165 50 potenzas on front today..

2ea8f59e.jpg

and a pic from at work before new tyres

2ff668b8.jpg

thoughts on colour?!

4e596884.jpg

also need the front lower but helpers are out and fully wound down and dont wanna cut front springs how else can i get it lower?

Take the springs out, it's probably sat on the shock anyway ;)

yea its a constant struggle to stay in the seat ahaha go properly static and jus replace the shocks for lengths of steel bolted in place ahaha

yea its a constant struggle to stay in the seat ahaha go properly static and jus replace the shocks for lengths of steel bolted in place ahaha

Haha every one wants to get there arosa\lupo lower and i want mine higher lol (trying to find out what make my coilovers are)

can you not just wind it up on the coilovers ?

Yea but it will look rubbish, so going to sort out some 15" and then wind it up :P or get the back lower that will raise the front a little

ahhh right or just keep it low aha! less effort

Dont want it touching the floor any more, want it useable plus 14" wheels are to small for me, still liking this car a lot tho ;)

they will sit on top of the hub bolts, you will obviously be risking blowing the coilover and the spring will rattle around when jacked up.

you have just got to bite the bullet and try it. or get air or custom coilovers made.

they will sit on top of the hub bolts, you will obviously be risking blowing the coilover and the spring will rattle around when jacked up.

you have just got to bite the bullet and try it. or get air or custom coilovers made.

yea just had a blown coilover and spring already rattles about an i cant afford air ride or custom coilovers an even if i could i couldnt warrant spending probly over what the cars worth but yes air would be lovely aha

gunna try the springs off my old raceland coilovers as for some reason they sat about the same with helpers in an not fully wound down..

cheers for the help

Dont want it touching the floor any more, want it useable plus 14" wheels are to small for me, still liking this car a lot tho ;)

touching

floor is the best way aha!

nah fair enough yea get 15s an wind it

up a little

going british vw fest at malvern this weekend :D

on a bad note recieved a £60 fine for my pressed plates..normal plates from now on :P

20940225.jpg

needs a clean tomorrow!

27f11c4b.jpg