Parts: headrests, vw badge, P/S mirror casing

fatttty

Having a good clear out in my garage, got lots of bits and pieces for sale, here we go-

Passenger side wing mirror casing, in VW moon silver, some scratches, generally good condition will machine polish before posting to get it as good as possible.

£10.00 posted

IMG_0240.jpg

VW grill badge taken from my GTI grill, but I believe fits all models, good condition. 2-3 scratches, ideal for painting.

£8.00 posted

IMG_0241.jpg

Lupo Headrests, these are the smaller / squashed ones that you would fine on the Lupo 3 seat rear bench so very rare and hard to come by, I have 3 in total. They are dark grey cloth and in great condition.

£25.00 posted for all 3

IMG_0246.jpg

Standard VW 5 speed gear knob, knob and badge great condition, small wear on leather gaiter

£8.00 posted

IMG_0245.jpg

PM me any questions, payment via Paypal or cash on collection.

Thanks Alex

Edited by fatttty

The bolts aren't extended ones by any chance are they?

Cheers

James

they are standard length mate, leighton88 has messaged about the bolts, so they are sold pending payment.

Gearknob and mirror casing are also sold pending payment.

Alex

Doesn't 12 want some 8mm spacers? Im assuming Ive got the other half of these two FKs? :P

there mine now :thumbsup:

Thanks Alex

Hi,dificult to see from photos(probablymy eyes) are the headrests velour or the smooth cottony material of the lupo seats.If they're the latter I.ll have them,let me have youre paypal detail,regards Peter