Getting the forum up to date

scotty_82

logoirz.jpg more of a real suggestion... but i like this logo :yes:

Also, can we change the blue to a red colour scheme... im still not used too seeing blue.

Edited by BEP51

Hadn't seen that, I made this one from scratch so original as can be - happy for the forum to use it should they wish (hint hint)

Its quite nice to have the outline I think, but would be best if the background was a red theme.

Doesn't look very VeeDub tho......

Looks like it should have an anodised red tow hook and TYPE ARR stickers all over it, with a 12" exhaust.

And some Carbon wrap.

Hence my post about the stickers, peado bear and a cuddly toy hanging off the bottom, FFS i didnt even try to make the first few posts subtle.

I bet they just thought i was being down with the cool kids, this and meow meow clouded their judgement on the fact i was taking the piss out of the jaunty sticker brigade.

Edited by scotty_82

I had to laugh at jaunty sticker fail the other day...

Completely standard Honda Civic 5 door saloon from about 2002 with the most JDM stickers and shopping list style stickers all down the edges of the rear screen at obligatory jaunty angles...

It. Looked. Gay.