B!tches Love Switches

Dave!

Your old polo had arches that was f*cked.

they still have stage two primer on them anyway

I'm sure his arches were ****ed due to him doing it himself and the fact his car was ridiculously low.. This doesn't run as low as his did plus it probably sat lower. It really isn't as if you're not following the crowd, you're just making your car look stupid and tbh you've put a lot of work into this car and it looks **** due to the arches, so it's a shame really.. No offence.

EDIT

I didnt pay for somebody to **** them up, i did that myself :yes:

Told you.

Edited by newton

At the end of the day lads, it's his car and his money. If he needed to get them pulled that much to accomodate the wheels then it had to be done. Nothing a bit of smoothing can't solve. Considering he forked out for hydro's then I imagine he has big plans for the come the new show season. I'll be watching this thread

The arches do look 'odd' but as he has said twice already they are in primer so obviously stand out like a sore thumb. Get them painted, then tell the haters to go f**k themselves, it's your car.

Nice work, look forward to future updates

Edited by fatttty

should have brought your car to me... id have got those wheels sitting in the normal 'looking' arches.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...