Lupo Rear Lights Help please!

xmiss_vwx

Errrrrm, as they are to be replaced with Lexarrse lights its best you cant work out how to remove them... for the sake of your lupo & everyone that has to look at it that is.....

Serious note, An 8mm socket will do the trick.

Edited by Dogbot
  • Like 1

Meh, sometimes I feel it would just be a waste. This is one of those occasions. Plus I'm curious. Not seen any Lexus lights in my area since a disgruntled, slightly demented senior citizen set about every pair he came across in a 5 mile radius with a carbon reinforced walking stick claiming he was doing the lord's work. I truly believe he was.

Saf£ BlUD,

/\/\inT m8 w£reD ú gEt D£m Fr0m I BiN lúkin iN HalFr0dz & EbaY like but cNt C N e oR D£y r rEAl xp£n$i\/e lIKe m0ré dén £5

pút $uM pix uP 2 please $0 i caN C dEm tA

Edited for you Kent :D

Seriosuly though xmiss_vwx - The best thing you can do to the Lexarse lights are remove them, and then very carefully, making sure you hit them dead in the centre, hit them with a sledge hammer. Then fit original rear lights back on.

Edited by pieface

oh dear.

Saf£ BlUD,

/\/\inT m8 w£reD ú gEt D£m Fr0m I BiN lúkin iN HalFr0dz & EbaY like but cNt C N e oR D£y r rEAl xp£n$i\/e lIKe m0ré dén £5

pút $uM pix uP 2 please $0 i caN C dEm tA

That took me about 10minutes to read! I thought it was random code to strat with.

A few well placed jaunty angled scene stickers and you will be so cool at the local McDs cruise.

Ohhh noo!!! This poor Lupo must be so embarassed of its behind!!! :paperbag: What on earth made you put Lexus lights on your prettyy little loop!? Have you, by any chance, ever owned a saxo lol? Only joking Kaytee, thumbs up for trying to be different, thumbs down for doing it with lexus lights lol! :tongueout:

Why does that lad take his top off??

Because he feels unclean due to the god awful sight of Lexarse lights on a lupo

Edited by pieface