Where do i get one of these beauties???

Slow&low

Where the heck do i find the kit to make my loop look like this?

pics-max-5462-33255-volkswagen-lupo-rally-cup.jpg

just found this on google, of course, and i love it. wasnt sure it was a loop at first but i think its pretty sick. anyone any idea where you'd even start to get a kit like that?

Cheers xx

still a nice looking car never the less...

love the subtle roof 'scoop'? and spoiler. Has that ever been done on a loop before?

I don't think I've ever seen a roof scoop thing in the UK on any car... is it illegal here or something?

still a nice looking car never the less...

love the subtle roof 'scoop'? and spoiler. Has that ever been done on a loop before?

I don't think I've ever seen a roof scoop thing in the UK on any car... is it illegal here or something?

they arent illegal as far as im aware, just pointless on any road going car.

the purpose of a roof scoop is to feed cold air to wherever its needed, in rally cars it often just lets air run into the cabin.

however there is a local chav nearby me with one on his astra ;)

most mods are pretty pointless tbf...

OTT ones are stupid, but that one in the pic looks quite nice imo, hmmm....

EDIT: haha, just had a quick google and seems like the general opinion is that they look naff, too each their own I suppose.

Edited by MrDerek

*forehead slap* i was driving home last night and realised that it was definately a polo. (mind wanders on the M1) but it still looks pretty boss.

The wheels and arches are a beastly match, and the roof spoiler doesnt look as daft as i'd have imagined.

Do we think thats too big of a job for the photoshop boys to make a lupo look something like haha.

not sure my sdi engine would suit a body like that but that could give me an excuse to fit a 1.9tdi lump.

also has that guy just slid off or do you think he meant to turn that way? :clap:

..While driving? :huh:

yeah i was thinking about how cool it would be, bit of a photographic memory, and realised it deffo wasnt a lupo lights were too big, rear window wrong shape.... completely different car haha wasnt cruising while surfing the interwebs. :yes:

rally rep is a little old skool isn't it? 555 subarus and cosworths and such? nice slide.. weeeee

This makes me want to get bonnet holes and a FAT spoiler for my SDi lol.

Love Thoooom's comment "however there is a local chav nearby me with one on his astra" local chavs haha they are like comodities.

I'm living in the past haha i love the old rally look. might get some ridiculous arches from a polo and wham them onto the loop haha. been through 500 pages of google trying to find one thats been done already lol

Edited by Slow&low

And I can tell you those are Group 6 Arches that fit the classic mini, My mate has them on his;

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

(Green mini was sold years ago, beige one is still going and now has a 1293 turbo in)