Bikez Lupo GTI

Bikerz

AVO Coilovers now on.

New Bosch Areo Wipers

Fobs are here and just need VAG to code them as I have key blanks.

Wheels are still needed. Somthing 15" and 6.5" or 7" lightish wheels.

Edited by Bikerz

Pft. I expected better of you Mike. I dont think I could do that to the Lupo tho, they wouldnt look right. I have some Volk P1's on the TT, does it look right? Does it ******, do I care when I have 18" wheels weighing 6.7kg :D

• 4 weeks later...

Nope. Car was on my mums drive all weekend. I was in the rocco all weekend. I live In Gloucestershire/Swansea, so wont be anywhere near Scotland if I can help it (I used to work in Glasgow and hated it)

I ould sell the leather cover however I want a decent price for it and a stock cover in the deal too (if possible)

Edited by Bikerz

EPC check light just come on, car drivers fine. Will VAG com it tonight. I have new plugs waiting to go in, might need some new leads and a coilpack too. Wheres the blanking the EGR guide?

I will check. Did last night, but light only came on on way to work. I know all about VAG brake switch being a double loop system as had the one on the TT go twicie! Once in France and had to take lower dash off at side of the road and bodge it! Pople I with thourght I was amazing, little did I admit to them Id done it about a year before on my drive so knew what I was doing. lol

Cheers, No MAF on a GTI its a MAP sensor. I will try a fuel filter, V power and clean lambas tomorrow. Any advice on how to clean lamba and if to take both out?

• 3 weeks later...

Serviced

New Oil

Oil Filter

Fuel Filter

Spark Plugs

Tow hook cover

Pollon Filter

Brembo 280mm Disks and Pads

MOT - Passed with flying colours

YEAHY!!!

IMAG0124.jpg