JOM Coilovers

Yeah iv got them on mine and I agree with ash bumpy to say the least lol but for the price you can't fault them. I'm adjusted the same as ash too 20mm left on front and adjusters in on back. Have had it without adjusters its great look but havnt rolld me arches yet so getting that done and some strech then I'm going for no cups lol

I got mine a couple of days ago and fitted them, really bouncy but definately worth it for the lows, im same as the others atm around 15-20mm left at the front and all way at the back with the adjusters in atm, no scrubbing at all atm so all is good :)

6018007093_3609206f5d.jpg

IMGP4642 by Dannyshack, on Flickr

I popped some of these on mine last week. Fitter them myself without too much difficulty. My friend at work had bought some for another car and said they were okay for the money so I got them. Probably cheapest to buy them from vemon directly.

On the front I have a credit card length of adjustment before I'm at the bottom and on the rear I'm 15 turns down from the top. Possibly they are still settling in. I did the camber myself using a gunsons camber guage and had the tracking done by the garage for £25

I didn't want it too low as I live near a lot of lumpy country roads. The car does hold the road a lot better now however I have neck ache from a bouncey journey on the motorway yesterday.

They are good if you want to go low and throw it into corners. Just not the most comfortable.

Before

TonbridgeandMalling-20110531-00172.jpg

After

TonbridgeandMalling-20110808-00250.jpg

TonbridgeandMalling-20110808-00249.jpg

TonbridgeandMalling-20110808-00248.jpg

Everyone says these are bouncy, although i dont think there too bad.

Mine are Getting a litte better now they are bedding in. I may drop them a little more however my steering has developed a knock whilst changing direction which is bliming annoying and it seems much looser now it's low.

My biggest critisism of JOMs is they make me want to drive "enthusiastically" everywhere when all I want to do it be a slug!!

people say these are bouncy, is this because there really stiff or they literally bounce and ruin the handling? wanna lower my sport, but i'm strapped for cash and need some budget coilovers but i need to find some that won't ruin my handling as i still wanna be able to corner quickly

• 2 weeks later...

Yep defo and ill get saving for get these joms out and get some TAs or FKs

JOM/TA/Pro Sport/Hot Tuning are all the same.

i think im gonna save up some decent coilies like Weitech or AP's. My mate had joms then changed to ap's and he said there a world apart.