Thom's Black Lupo - GONE :( now 6n2 TDi

Thooooom

I love the colour theme on this lupo. It's perfect!!! :) beaut corrado too (;

Thank you! I know I love how the wheels tie in with the seats and rear lights etc. I keep thinking I want new wheels but when I photoshop them on they just don't look anywhere near as good. Whatever my next wheels are, they will have to be this colour.

Yeah the corrado certainly is something special. Haha.

• 1 month later...

do you have any problem with cats eyes? on your subframe or exhaust??

Where the wishbone mounts on the subframe I sometimes hit big cats eyes, rarely though, exhaust is fine though.

Ok cool, yeh was worried about the arb under the exhaust like!

nah mines all good dude, arb is pushing right into the chassis though, notched itself, along with the one drive shaft! haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wheels are now sold, slowly going back to standard, should be getting my new car in 2 or 3 weeks.

Boot build is up for sale, so are Cambridge lights and a few other bits.

Car will also be for sale next week hopefully

Wheels are now sold, slowly going back to standard, should be getting my new car in 2 or 3 weeks.

Boot build is up for sale, so are Cambridge lights and a few other bits.

Car will also be for sale next week hopefully

I still want the Cambridge lights mate :wave:

End of an era Thom :/

What's next?! ^_^

i know it sucks a bit. im just tired of it. it seems ive fallen behind and all my friends have way nicer cars than me now so hopefully ill be moving in the right direction.

isnt looking like another lupo because im tired of it not looking low when it is. The shape of the bumpers and sills do my head in. where as my friends 6n2 and corrado both drag on the floor on flat roads and are no lower underneath.

im not 100% set on what car i want yet, but i have a few ideas. still trying to decide if i want to stay german or get something jap. i think i'll miss the shows too much though.

whats the bootbuild like thom? :)

560482_10150874391623549_1794691198_n.jpg

thats the build with my false floor, or you can take the floor out and run it with the seats up. it looks dirty there, its not. thats just from cutting the wood i think.

I still want the Cambridge lights mate :wave:

didnt know you was on here dude. haha. yeah i am still trying to sort that out, ive just been so busy lately that i havent had chance. i wont be selling them to anyone else so you dont need to worry. im going to london in the morning for 2 days so wont be able to get back to you until towards the end of the week, but dont worry i havent forgotten. sorry about taking the piss. haha

i know it sucks a bit. im just tired of it. it seems ive fallen behind and all my friends have way nicer cars than me now so hopefully ill be moving in the right direction.

isnt looking like another lupo because im tired of it not looking low when it is. The shape of the bumpers and sills do my head in. where as my friends 6n2 and corrado both drag on the floor on flat roads and are no lower underneath.

im not 100% set on what car i want yet, but i have a few ideas. still trying to decide if i want to stay german or get something jap. i think i'll miss the shows too much though.

560482_10150874391623549_1794691198_n.jpg

thats the build with my false floor, or you can take the floor out and run it with the seats up. it looks dirty there, its not. thats just from cutting the wood i think.

didnt know you was on here dude. haha. yeah i am still trying to sort that out, ive just been so busy lately that i havent had chance. i wont be selling them to anyone else so you dont need to worry. im going to london in the morning for 2 days so wont be able to get back to you until towards the end of the week, but dont worry i havent forgotten. sorry about taking the piss. haha

Okay mate just making sure you know i still want them :thumbup: thats fine mare not to worry just let me know through facebook or pm on here or somthing :yes:

i'd probs run it with the back seats in :) how much are you asking for it? pm me if you like

Would you be wanting the actual sub and amp with it? Or just the wood and material?

errm, could you give me a price with and without? i'd probably need the amp, seen as the box has the amp shaped cut out :) and whats the box underneath like? sealed etc?