sick of idiots on this forum?

Piers

sometimes i feel that they have eachothers numbers and ring/text to tell them about something they have done.

MSN, that way they don't even have to change keyboards.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Scott ?

apologies i tried to use some common sense to determine that your name is scott. suppose im wrong then?

looking at your details... "interests:getting banned" summs it up really doesnt it... 4k posts and thats your interest... if we were sad enough to look at those individually im sure that at least 80% could be determined as useless bull?

MSN, that way they don't even have to change keyboards.

like! :D

Ignore the **** comments and take on the good ones.

Just as an example, you should take on this comment.

Now do this one on your own -

"Your car is ****"

Do you: A) Ignore the comment and head over to Redtube or B) Threaten to break there neck.

Conspiracy theories now ?

Edited by scotty_82

Yawn...

If you don't like the place no one is forcing you to read or post anything.

Not really a good comment.

Op had a valid point, put it across well, his thread has proved the point he was trying to make and all you recommend is essentially go elsewhere if you want sensible replies to reasonabe questions..

Please don't ban Piers, he is just in voicing his opinion and a valid one at that.

Feel free to lock Scotty in the dungeon, just don't put him on Mod approval, 'cause I really can't be bothered having to trawl his posts filtering out the sensible post (again!)

:)

Piers, I suggest adding Scotty to your block list if you find his posts offensive.

This is a solution that's been offered to you before by Silver and you don't seem to have taken it.

If you both keep bickering I'll be considering posting bans.

i dont find him offensive mate... not at all and actually look forward to his sensible response... as of yet im still waiting...

iv got no interest in ignoring people in that way... if i want to ignore him i just wont read what he puts and not reply... dont need a computer to do that for me bud. :)

i want to get response from people too so i can see their point of view. iv expressed mine so they are entitled to say what they think. im not offended by it. interested is probably a better word... interested to see what you all thing...

Wow, I'm a keyboard warrior now, getting threatened too.

Silver, I'd definately determine that as behaviour worthy of a ban, wouldn't you ?

:lol: at this thread.

Try and lighten up piers as I find your opening post quite hypocritical.

is anyone else sick of reading comments left by members that cause arguments?

(Rich your a prick!)

Saying things like that is bound to cause arguments. I've never had reason to think of Rich this way, and no I don't know him personally.

I don't know whether people read things more harshly than they are intended, anything that I post in a 'joking' manor is meant as a joke, and I'm pretty sure that Scotty_82 does the same.

Op had a valid point, put it across well, his thread has proved the point he was trying to make and all you recommend is essentially go elsewhere if you want sensible replies to reasonabe questions..

It's already been suggested twice that he blocks posts from members he dislikes and uses the report function and yet he hasn't carried out either of these actions.

There isn't much else we can do.

Tbf the op might have had a point if he had not threatened to break another members neck then carried on calling others idiots , he can't have it both ways ?

worded that well mate thanks... like iv said. im not at all offended if someone disagrees with me... thats why its a discussion. if you dont agree please say and give your reason why. im not going to tell you your wrong... its just my opinion that i thought i would shout up

I give up...

This place really is like Pre-school sometimes!

Piers, quit moaning, suggestions have been made as to what you can do regarding posts by "idiots" on the forum and you've chosen to ignore them all.

Scotty, play nice or you'll go back in your cage.

Wow, I'm a keyboard warrior now, getting threatened too.

Silver, I'd definately determine that as behaviour worthy of a ban, wouldn't you ?

Sure when would you like me to ban you? Let me know and I'll make it so.

:)