sick of idiots on this forum?

Piers

is anyone else sick of reading comments left by members that cause arguments?

im really fed up of it... i never come on here anymore because of this kind of nonsense... i go on other forums where people help eachother! i think its a massive shame that some have to ruin for the others! forums are for advice and tips... to show what you have and what you have done. if i wanted an argument id go out looking for one. if i want advice on my lupo i would go to clublupo. i think id get a better response from someone on the street about my car other than some of you idiots out there.

im not the only person that is sick of this behaviour and i think that the moderators should open their eyes and do something about it! its RIDICULOUS!

i had an issue with my numberplate a long time ago where i listed it for sale. it clearly says "club lupo's answer to ebay" on the marketplace however i was told i had to put a price as it wasnt ebay? contradictive....? that thread then turned into a slagging match over the value of the numberplate where people were jumping on the band waggon and not reading the whole thread.

i was on the members ride's one day and was looking at V3 LUPO's 20vturbo and noticed that a similar thing happened to him. i put a massive reply stating how annoying some people are and that this forum has gone downhill....

had a text of a friend the other day who has a lupo saying that he had some Arse on here giving it the typical attitude... just looked on the thread and hes right... (Rich your a prick!)

my answer to all of this is that if your not interested in making a possitive comment... doesnt have to read "i love your car!" it can read "this isnt my cup of tea..." but why make sarcastic comments...?

FEEDBACK BLOODY WELCOME ON THIS ONE!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same on every forum, most of the time its the same people that as they are established members nothing happens whereas a newer member would be permabanned for less.

As I said, same on every forum, all I can suggest if report any posts you feel need reporting, until that happens regularly moderators may he unaware of some peoples behavior

Same on every forum, most of the time its the same people that as they are established members nothing happens whereas a newer member would be permabanned for less.

As I said, same on every forum, all I can suggest if report any posts you feel need reporting, until that happens regularly moderators may he unaware of some peoples behavior

the problem i have mate is that im on quite a few forums and this is genuinly the only one where i ever see this happen. i totaly agree with what you say... established members feel that they have the right to be "clever"... its a real shame...

It's the same on every forum, although to be honest I'd rather a funny witty answer comment than when people post saying "i ent sure on dis question m8" just to get their post count up!

It's the same on every forum, although to be honest I'd rather a funny witty answer comment than when people post saying "i ent sure on dis question m8" just to get their post count up!

again like i said iv only ever had it on here....? i apprechiate that sometimes a "funny" answer is good but we all know the difference between funny and being a dick.. the examples im on about are where the responder is being a dick looking for an argument... comments like "what do you want? a medal?" and when someone says "the dome" correcting them in a cocky way such as "its not a dome... its a binacle"... thats f*cking pathetic and causes arguments! i see what your saying and your right with the genuine funny responses, they're great but rare.

and if someone is unsure then they shouldnt reply at all... who cares about post count?

the problem i have mate is that im on quite a few forums and this is genuinly the only one where i ever see this happen.

You have obviously never been on Edition38...

Forums are always going to have keyboard warriors.

You have obviously never been on Edition38...

Forums are always going to have keyboard warriors.

no i dont go on there... i know someone who got banned tho so i can imagine what its like.

this thread wasnt to compare forums on whos the best... it was to highlight an issue. Clublupo is specific to an individual car. not a group (VAG) if a young lad/girl were to buy a car and wasnt too sure on how to maintain, fix or modify the car this is the first place they will look. its not great that on threads where useful information may be you get dicks giving it the "keyboard warrior"

Post counts get all the girls.

I am near 2000 so I can qualify for Asian 50+ whore.

i suppose congratulations is in order then.. your prize: a key... so you can get out a bit more ;)

(for the record - thats not a sarcastic response but a "funny" one) :)

Post counts get all the girls.

I am near 2000 so I can qualify for Asian 50+ whore.

:lol: :lol:

dread to think what i am then :(

honestly though i dont think its too bad on here, everyone seems really friendly and when there is banter, its either funny, or someone has said something they shouldnt have, and they kind of deserve it.

ive seen worse stuff on other forums i wont mention because i like my current face configuration :lol:

Why would I ever need to get out when I have menopausal Asian whores?!

like button abuse... click click click! :D

:lol: :lol:

dread to think what i am then :(

honestly though i dont think its too bad on here, everyone seems really friendly and when there is banter, its either funny, or someone has said something they shouldnt have, and they kind of deserve it.

ive seen worse stuff on other forums i wont mention because i like my current face configuration :lol:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54655&pid=947479&st=0entry947479

Its the internet, get over it.

incorrect... its a forum for advice on lupos/arosa's....

not www.****ingpricks.com

nothing to get over its more a case of idiots need to go elsewhere for arguments and give the advice if they know it. if they dont look elsewhere...

I do tend to agree, some threads are ruined by needless antagonism.

However, I for one don't have the time to read through every single thread and post, so if you see something, feel free to report the posts\threads and we can ban\suspend them.

You can add certain members to your blocked list and never see what they have to offer.

It's not worth letting the "hacklers" put you off what can be and often is a good web community.

More proof that i should be a mod tbh.

if thats your aim then im concerned for you.

and also if your best response to this is "its the internet get over it" i dont think your quite up to mod standard mate....

Edited by Piers

I do tend to agree, some threads are ruined by needless antagonism.

However, I for one don't have the time to read through every single thread and post, so if you see something, feel free to report the posts\threads and we can ban\suspend them.

You can add certain members to your blocked list and never see what they have to offer.

It's not worth letting the "hacklers" put you off what can be and often is a good web community.

i totaly agree with what your saying mate... 100% just havnt seen anyone voice their opinion on it yet and thought it should be done... unfortunately its very off-putting as its seen far too often.

if thats your aim then im concerned for you.

and also if your best response to this is "its the internet get over it" i dont think your quite up to mod standard mate....

Irony eludes you.

okay fair enough, but you havent helped that threatening to break his neck ? and thats only one guy on here, report him to a mod.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=73948&st=80 page 5... another example of inappropriate responses... ?

i cant find the one from my numberplate... Silver perhaps you can find it..?

Irony eludes you.

and why is that? thats a genuine reply and is honest. its not rude abusive or cocky.. simply truth?

if moderators viewed things in that way whats the point??

114 posts and rising and already he thinks he can change the world.

114 posts and rising and already he thinks he can change the world.

another example of an idiot.. i dont think that your comments are needed here scotty. thanks anyway.

Perfect example of not reading the whole thread... you would have noticed my post "who cares about post count?"

Silver please see this as an example of the kind of behaviour that is off-putting.