in desperate need 4 my poorly loop :(

lealea<3

my door was dinted last week :angry2: and don't seem to be able to find a black passenger door for my 1999 1.4s BLACK lupo anywhere

if any one could help also need a rear bumper as mine has few scrapes ?????

thankkkssss

:D

Where u from .my mate got a black one with the back bumper/n/s door in black . Or u could try vw Audi breakers in nottingham 01159791121 ask for tony .I think they post stuff as well

Would it not be cheaper to have your current door fixed? Certainly less hassle than trying to switch the doors over I would have thought.

Ha not sure but think it would be a big job the dint is pritty big and ther is also crease lol and a few chips out of paint. Bit of a mess :-(

Sometimes big dents are easy to pop out. If I was you I'd go and ask a couple of local body-shops for a quote. Some will be recommended by VW and guarantee a top-job. If you can't find any, ask your local VW garage which body-shops are approved by them in your area.

If you buy a door from a scrap yard, you might not have a very good paint match, in which case you'll have to have the side of your car sprayed by a body-shop anyway to make it look right.