Motorhog

JohnLocke

I've had such a nightmare with them, I ordered an ARTIC GREY rear bumper from a 2005 Seat Arosa, a passenger door mirror and speaker, after enquiring through there email enquiry system, I got really arsey replies that didnt even answer my questions! I asked what condition the bumper was in, they replied really good con no dints or scratches . So much to my dismay when yesterday I open my package from them to find a dark gunmetal grey Seat Arosa bumper from a 53 plate, absolutely covered in nicks, scratches and dents!!! I called up and the woman said sorry the website isnt upto date, and that when I specifically mention 2005 ARTIC GREY Seat Arosa that means nothing to them as they have over a thousand vehicles ! :angry:

They never apologised, she said she passing it onto the post master there, who was going to find the right bumper for me, this took another couple of days, when I called to ask what was going on the same woman was very rude and dismissive. Finally the post master sent me an arsy email with the picturs of the correct bumper and said he'd send it by Friday :wacko: . Absolutely frickin amatures!!!!

I had a similar experience with them. I ordered some parts for my lupo which were a front bumper, an indicator panel and a bonnet. All the items got sent quickly and arrived within 2 days at my house, happy days. Then upon opening them i had the following issues.

The front bumper had been described as having a small mark that would "polish off easily" turned out there was a largish mark with no paint on so how the hell that would polish out i don't know. The indicator surround had a screw snapped in one of the indicator mounts, and the bonnet was scratched dented and so bent that it wouldn't even go on, despite being described as perfect with only 2 or 3 minor marks again that would "polish out".]

Phoned them and complained and they blamed the courier for the bonnet, said that they told me about the bumper (they hadn't) and that i should just drill the screw out. Took 2 months to get any money back and the only usable part was the grill after i drilled the snapped screw out.

Hopefully they get it right with your bumper.

:-)

I used them for a 12v aux port for my boot from a bora and a clio boot light.

I was told two diffrent prices by two diffrent people and the price they tried to get from me after I removed it was almost dealer prices!

Every time i have emailed thm for a part i get that they dont have it or no reply at all.

crap

Ha I'm glad im not the only one! I hope this bumper there sending is ok, Im gonna get it sprayed anyway but still the hassle was ridiculous and there customer service was horrendous, I got no apologies and they tried to turn the blame onto me saying that the description I gave them had no meaning!? :blink: The bumper was 40 quid plus postage, if they try and charge me again for delivery Im gonna kick off!