BBS RZ 15x7 et24 - New 165/50 Bridgestone Potenza's - Purple centres.

xChris1609

BBS RZ 15x7 et 24 4x100 PURPLE WITH BLACK LIP, NEW BBS CENTRE CAPS, NEARLY NEW 165/50 Bridgestone Potenza's

ideally looking for swaps but price is £430 with everything, price without tyres negotiable, postage available at buyers cost of £35, unless arranged.

centre caps alone were £45 brand new.

Tyres have been on for about 700 miles, so near enough new.

1 tyre has slight damage on outside tread from where I blew a shock and it scrubbed for about 1 mile. the tyre is still fine and would pass an mot just thought I should make this clear to the buyer.

the wheels are not mint, but they are in very good condition for the age, few marks/stone chips here and there, but perfectly usealbe as they are.

I can include 1 tin of the purple used for the centres if the buyer wants.

Pictures:

IMG_1368.jpg

Wheel 1

IMG_1367.jpg

Wheel 2

IMG_1369.jpg

Wheel 3

IMG_1370.jpg

Wheel 4

IMG_1372.jpg

Stretch

IMG_1373.jpg

On my car

shoot4.jpg

shoot3.jpg

IDEALLY I want swaps offers, with or without tyres, I am NOT interested in 14's, BBS RA's or P'slots.

I want something interesting in 15x7, 15x8, 16x7 or 16x8 ideally at 4x100 or with adapters. Try me i can only say no. :)

Cheers!

Edited by xChris1609

• 2 weeks later...

would you be interested in a set of porsche cookie cutters, i no longer have the adaptors thou but they are the same as arosabinns

no thanks, not my cup of tea.

would you be interested in some Borbet As with tires with some curb damage? Swaps for yours without tyres?

hmm what widths, not what im really looking for but let me know.

These aee really nice especially in that colour id consider px my porsche d90s but i have only just got them onmy car lol GLWS bud

d90's are a nice wheel, i'm going for 16's to replace these with rubber band tyres haha

• 2 weeks later...